Ascension

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by Halcyon, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Halcyon

Halcyon Forerunner

I only thought of the bubble shield thing after seeing a part in TecH's Flushing 'em Out puzzle :p

2. blanktester

blanktester Forerunner

well, in retrospect (after beating the level) i hafta say that the first room was really my bane, after that it was pretty creative without a ton of trial and error. i suck at crouch jumping.

3. Halcyon

Halcyon Forerunner

As my friend pointed out when he went through it, the trick with the first level is a cool idea but is pretty annoying to actually pull off. I probably won't have it on any future maps; I just wanted to use it at least once.

4. MrFun

MrFun Forerunner

how do you get through stage 4

5. Confused Flamingo

Confused Flamingo Forerunner

Mixed feelings!

I Hate You- There's a plasma grenade on the side of the tower? THATS WHERE IT WAS??!! You wouldn't believe how long my search was. Two and a half hours! Can you believe it?! The side. God...

I Love You- This is the only puzzle map I have ever downloaded that will remain on my drive post-completion. In case you haven't figued it out,*chuckle*, that's a pretty big accomplishment. Good job and I hope to torment others with this during pre-matchmaking for generations to come. (Yes, my team's warm-ups are more for the mind.) Good luck for when you get to that next bridge!

6. Halcyon

Halcyon Forerunner

There is a walkthrough on my file share but here is how:
    Sticky launching. Use the explosion of one grenade to make another go farther. I find that backing up before throwing the first one and then running forward to throw the second one works best

Sorry about that. At least there was a reason for it as I explained a few posts back. :p
    But I'm really glad that you think it's good enough to keep around. Torment away! :D