Sandbox Ascending

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by HunTedMeat, Apr 22, 2009.

1. skull dice

skull dice Ancient

i was remaking the same map and i was doing the same thing with the grass in the middle DANG! >:[. But the map dus look good grate job!

2. Pixie Dust

Pixie Dust Ancient

please give more cunstructive info. i dont mind you saying you will DL right away because i makes me feel good but FH dont like it so much and i understand why so when you see this please edit your post to something more useful. Thanks
    -Pixie​

3. JAC Overlord

JAC Overlord Ancient

This is THE best Ascension remake EVAR!!!! I have a few that I've downloaded, but this is the very best yet. In fact, I just recently played this map on halo 2 again, and I think this is so close to perfect, that it could have been Bungie that did the remake!! I am so insanely impressed, it's not even funny.

4. Blood of the Fallen

Fantastic Remake, I downloaded this and tried it out and its as close to the old thing as anyone's going to get with the item restrictions. So great job and i agree that this is for sure the best so far.

#64 Blood of the Fallen, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
  5. cburgdemon21

cburgdemon21 Ancient

I've been waiting to see a good remake of Ascension, this one looks good and I especially like what you did in the middle.

6. Pixie Dust

Pixie Dust Ancient

thanks guys. we are in the process of making some major changes as shown in the sketchup to make it 10x better so when it gets up u guys will know also i dont mind if you ask are map to be featured. lol hint hint?

7. Vincent Torre

Vincent Torre Ancient

Fantastic map, the circle in the middle is perfect and the line of sights are really good.

Good work guys :)

8. Eyeless Sid

Eyeless Sid Ancient

I played a few games on this and it generaly looks like acension but i hate wood bridges as the banshee bridge it just looks cheesy, and for gameplay I wasn't crazy over it, I had lots of times where i got spawn killed or shortly after spawning. and the Banshee pad and bridge was a death trap with the lack of cover . IDK i like that you re did the center corectly but the rest doesnt work for me. sorry :/

9. DTThouma

DTThouma Ancient

Very nice remake, love the center, DLing 4 sure

10. HunTedMeat

HunTedMeat Ancient

Sorry about the wood, but thats all we had left. Don't worry about the spawn killing, we're making a V2 with more spawns after the contest is finished (end of May to start of June) We're generally fast workers and alot of the suggestions given will be taken into consideration as well as applied to the new map.

11. cheese and fries

Oh yea.....I saw this on YouTube. Really good map Pixie Dust and Hunted! it looks to play pretty good with BRs and everything....I'll admit some areas are shrunk....like ToP area, or the OS bridge, but the middlle.....OMG THE MIDDLE IS AMAZING.

Anyway, yea probably dont get this a lot but the music on the YouTube video, I actually like it! I'm into Mac Dre and all that....so yea. nice map, nice video too

12. cheese and fries

When is v2 coming outttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

13. Jamdo64

Jamdo64 Ancient

This looks so cool!!!

14. cheese and fries

i also saw the YouTube video on this but you still havent got back to me on that HUnTed not even in a PM whats up with that done play me like that homie

15. Pixie Dust

Pixie Dust Ancient

wow theresa a video??? where at?? lol link anyone??? how come theres a video out without the co creator knowing about it lol.

16. F2P Game7ypes

F2P Game7ypes Ancient
    Banned

very good map i like to you interlock your objects.
    maybe its a little bit to open in the middle but i think you got a thought behind that
    overall nice job.

17. cheese and fries

idk man look up Halo 3 ascension or somethin gits not that hard

18. MetaLemur

MetaLemur Ancient

if u could make a little cleaner and use less sticky grenades this map would be really good

19. x68zeppelin80x

x68zeppelin80x Ancient

Finally, Ascension on Sandbox.

Will DL Imediately ! Closest to a bottomless pit I've seen. :)

20. Pretzilstix

Pretzilstix Ancient

That's pretty sick. I don't really like how everything is the same color though. I wish Bungie would give a material option. Everything just blends together and it get confusing.

Anyway, nice job! I'd definitely downloading this!