Sandbox Ascendance

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by KFirejumper, Aug 11, 2010.

1. KFirejumper

KFirejumper Ancient

ASCENDANCE

By KFirejumper
    2-8 players
    Slayer, Team Slayer, King of the Hill, and Oddball

Download

Good free for all map for any amount of players up to eight. You will generally spawn in the pipes area, and the idea is you work up to the top to control the upper platform, hence the name. the top platform is the best place to be able to ambush unsuspecting players who are on their way out of the pipes on the bottom. however there are eight ways out of the pipes, so watch your back.

overview. notice man cannons which carry you to the center of the map, onto the platform.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

notice the pipe network
    [​IMG]

Download

2. blassin

blassin Ancient

The whole map looks sweet! However it does look a little small for eight players. The man cannon, would pose a problem for teams lifting at the same time(a lot of clutter and possible nade spam). I would suggest adding more pictures because I'm confused if i can go between the "chambers" on the ground level.

3. KFirejumper

KFirejumper Ancient

yeah i wasnt sure how to show off the tunnel network because its hard to take pics in such a small place.anyway its all connected. however because the map is so symetrical its easy to get lost in the tunnel network, so take a good look at the overview picture before you play so you can get a mental map of the tunnels