Around The Sun

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by thelastlaugh27, Jan 29, 2008.

1. szafranko

szafranko Ancient

umm wheres dl 4 this... all i see is texas giant and the space one,....and the gametype... wheres link to dl this map..?

2. The Hudacris

The Hudacris Ancient

good map my good sir lol keep up the good work

3. thelastlaugh27

thelastlaugh27 Ancient

Thanks and I'm sorry to all the people who cannot find the link. I am editing the topic to make the link more visible...

4. xUM Cassgo 305

xUM Cassgo 305 Ancient

Great looking map. When I looked at his rank it says Warned. What does that mean?

5. gobbles

gobbles Ancient

that loop looks so amazing :squirrel_grouphug:

6. thelastlaugh27

thelastlaugh27 Ancient

The moderator was gay, thats why... I was in xOwnagex's loop thread, and some person said "Texas thing a ma jiggy s better that this" Simply trying to clear the title up, I stated that it was called Texas Giant and that I made it. I put no links or nothing in bold. All of the sudden, he claimed I was advertising in the thread and that chicks dig him even though he never gets out the house... So the gay moderator warned me...

7. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

Are you talking about this:
    And that was not the first time you've advertised. At one point you replied to each map in the Race Maps forum with an add for your map. That's spam. When you continued to spam and post things that were off topic, you got a warning. I don't think it would be inappropriate for me to ban you at this point for insulting a moderator and lying, but I really don't care. But you aren't exactly making friends around here, so maybe you should take a step back and tone it down a little.

8. Shock Theta

Shock Theta Father of 4chub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Aside from your use of homosexuality as an insult, you've slurred another site member one too many times. Considering your lack of tact - especially given your current warning - you earn yourself a one day ban from the site.

After that it's a week.

And for the record you posted in every race map on the forum and managed to mention your own maps in each post, usually whilst claiming yours were superior. I fully support Furious and urge you to consider what we say when you return to the boards.

9. wizardofsuoz

wizardofsuoz Ancient

this is amazing. i am going to try it right now. ive been trying to make a loop but i havent been able to i cant wait to see how you did it.

10. goldman 010

goldman 010 Ancient
    Banned