Arms Fort Garrison

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by WhiteNova44, Mar 9, 2011.

1. WhiteNova44

WhiteNova44 Forerunner

This is my first map submission,so be gentle. <3

I've never posted a map here before,so I'll edit the topic if I'm missing something.

Name:AF Garrison

(YES THE CANNON WORKS)

Game type:Team slayer.(May add normal slayer spawns)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:This is my first map that I made for the slayer game type,I wanted to create a level that felt more vertical,I hope it does with 5 floors and 3 air crafts,and a few grav lifts.

It's simple in the way 1 team spawns on top,and one spawns on the bottom,with a few spawns 1 floor above or below the original spawns. (may need to tinker with spawns later) I would avoid having jet packs,as the team on the roof could potentially jack the falcon on the lower half of the map by jumping off the front of the map.

The map itself has an indoor theme with some open walls so the air crafts would be somewhat affective,and serve some purpose.

In all it might not be perfect,but any feedback would be great,so that maybe I could improve on future maps,I'd appreciate any advice.

#1 WhiteNova44, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  2. Equin0x

Equin0x Forerunner

Sorry, but your thread needs at least one pic or it will be locked by the mods, and nobody will want to DL your map. Here is a link telling you how to post screenshots.

3. WhiteNova44

WhiteNova44 Forerunner

I'm working on adding a few now,thank you.

4. Teh Mystery

Teh Mystery Forerunner

even though you added pics, you may want a description,and more pics at a decent size to see.