Areydrium V2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by DrAyMeHr, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Beyond Skill198

Beyond Skill198 Ancient

I love your handrail things, I had thought about using that before but never did. The crazy lights everywhere are nice too.

2. silentPERFECT

silentPERFECT Ancient
    Banned

well i got out :p theres a spot with a fusion coil and for somereason the fusion coil cant blow up from frags, its really weird. anyway, all i did was grenade jump out in that spot, and i even went in the teleporter and it didnt teleport me. i even did it twice to make sure it wasnt lag.

And if ur on the sword spawn u could grenade jump up and get the oversheild,active camo, and custom power up and stay in a awsome hiding spot up there. or u could probably use the gravity lift

3. Bacon Luvr

Bacon Luvr Ancient

this looks really cool. good interlocking. i like the shiny lights

4. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

Lol, I guess you better make a v3 because I just played on it, and you can get the overshields and stuff where the barriers are if you go up the lift sideways.

5. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

The map looks flawless and the concept is outstanding. I like the multi-layers to it. It looks like it could get intense and pack great gameplay. I specifly like the upside down window pannels .. That was a great idea.. Nice work man

6. Beyond Skill198

Beyond Skill198 Ancient

I just played this map tonight, it was a really cool unique, small map. It didn't play the best with the gametype we were playing it on but hey you did a great job forging this so good job.

7. DrAyMeHr

DrAyMeHr Ancient

The power-ups on top are supposed to be able to be gotten (??? did that make sense). If a player can frag jump up to them then run around the sides on a 4 player match then they do deserve them. And by the way, did you try getting out on forge, the explosions are always glitchy on forge, but on slayer, i'm sure that all of the teleporters work. Sorry about the map being get outable. I tested it loads on slayer and thought it was

Oh yeah and to snip3rs creed: no, the grav lifts are on instant respawn.

8. super trooper88

super trooper88 Ancient

Crudely put, but I agree.

You've created great areas of highs and lows, but it needs more, different levels, another room perhaps. I would like to see a v3 that expands outwards into at least another section, and perhaps a tiny bit of an upper level. FYI, the teleporters and grav lifts that supposedly keep people out of the map are a joke, quite frankly they look bad, and don't really serve their purpose. I recommend raising the whole map up to the invisible barrier so that it is completely blocked off. That or add another layer to the wall.

9. SPAGETTII

SPAGETTII Ancient

Wow the first thing I noticed was how colorful it is
    Anyways, the map itself looks well made
    I love the hand rails
    good job

10. DrAyMeHr

DrAyMeHr Ancient

To super trooper: that was a bit harsh wasn't it? the teleporters are a joke =( I found that quite offensive and as far as i'm concerned, they don't look half bad. In a V3 I was thinking of expanding the map outwards, like a small addon where the little rooms are. But thanks for your evaluation, even though it did make me feel a little rubbish =(

11. I japanduh I

I japanduh I Ancient

12. I japanduh I

I japanduh I Ancient

13. Oakly HiDef

Oakly HiDef RivalMass

good interlocking and everything. I love the window panels used on the ramp as barriers. can I use this idea?

14. RadiantRain

RadiantRain Ancient

Hand rails are a really good Aesthetic feature. Love them I'll download.

15. DrAyMeHr

DrAyMeHr Ancient

Japanduh please don't double post, people on forgehub dont really like stuff like that and please say what you like and stuff, thanks. Also, thanks for the comments on the rails, i can't remember where i got that idea from, i think it was high ground but im not to sure. Anyhows, please remember to rate this post and comment on Bungie.net, things get buried there fast.

16. Jump4h

Jump4h Ancient

nice map
    looks like fun and its aesthetically well built

17. HeyLetsRace

HeyLetsRace Ancient

Holyyyy! The map is crazy. And in gameplay it's proubly like nuts. I give this a 10/10. Keep up the good work. Hope you post more maps on Forgehub.com and I say to you Happy Forging.

18. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

yah this looks nice all around ill dl it and tryy it out

19. DrAyMeHr

DrAyMeHr Ancient

Thanks for all the comments im not sure whether or not to make a V3, because im pretty happy that this turned out well... There have been a few bad comments of course, but that is because people dn't download the map or fully read the description.

20. TekN9neKilla

TekN9neKilla Ancient

i really like the handle idea on the ramps... pretty neat idea..