Arena

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by xXBLx Killer, Sep 20, 2010.

1. xXBLx Killer

xXBLx Killer Forerunner

Copy pasta from my other thread (a bit too lazy to write a new one XD).

Map Name: Arena
    Canvas Name: ForgeWorld
    Player Count: 4-8
    Gametypes That Require Testing: Team Slayer, SWAT, Slayer Pro
    Download Link: Bungie.net : Halo Reach : File Details

Creator Notes: A semi-small map initially designed for SWAT (with pistol starts so players had to run up to the DMRs in the center before the action really kicked in) but think it has potential of being a halfway decent competitive map. This is the second full revision of the map and not exactly near final draft because I haven't been able to play test it much. Tell me what you guys think! So far of my friends who have seen it like it, but that's not really saying much because they're really not that competitive and I'd like some other input on how to make it better. The thumbnail is from the first iteration of the map but not a lot changed between R1 and the original. I think the spawns are fine, but any criticism would be nice. :) Also, as far as power weapons are concerned, I, right now, have a sniper sitting on top of the middle platform and a shotgun down in the bowl in the lower level and was wondering how well it'd work if the sniper was a rocket launcher instead.

Here are a few pictures:
    [​IMG]
    Overview of the map.

[​IMG]
    This is from the updated map (I took out the barricades and added a small bunker instead).

[​IMG]
    This is the lower level area where the shotgun sits in the center of the bowl.

Bee Tee Dubs: This is my first ever forge map. :)