Area 07 Biggest Kept Secret Known To Spartan.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by XGClhotwing3l, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XGClhotwing3l

XGClhotwing3l Ancient

Area 07 is a Spoof to the real Area 51. As you may or may not know Bungie just love's the number 7. As this was a long hard task I would like for you all to download and test this map out. As this being a top secret area no photo's were allowed to be taken. But I happend to smuggle one out last but true, you won't be sorry your eyes have seen this place.

Info: Area 07

Time Took Creation: 2 Days

Playable Games: Team Slayer, Slayer

Max Size (Per Team:) 6 or 7

Additional information: There are a few features that will be interesting while playing you will notice two floating bouncing things. you will also see the number 7 two times
    When The map first loads and it says Slayer wait for 10 seconds and see four things spawn in the center. this should not ruin gameplay on this map I tested this my self now it's your turn to test it.

Area 07 Link
    Photo Smuggled Out Of Area 07
    [​IMG]

2. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

Re: Area 07 Biggest Kept Secret Known To Spartan. Map Part 1 of 3

The title of this thread needs to be the map name only.

You should put pictures in.

You should put a link in.

There shouldn't be 3 parts for 1 map.

You have a day or two to fix it before this gets locked.

3. NeverlessWonder

NeverlessWonder Ancient

Re: Area 07

This Map post does not meet the standards. Please read this topic
    on how to properly post maps. I am sure your map is good so please follow the guidelines so we can find out too!

And I agree, "three parts for a map" are only going to look like seperate maps with the same theme. Not going to work.

4. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

LoL at this map's title name... super corny!

5. XGClhotwing3l

XGClhotwing3l Ancient

as I said it's a Spoof to the real deal.
    And as for the part in my post, how there's only one picture it kind of adds to the story.
    you know how there no pictures or video footage allowed at all at Area 51. Biggest kept secret Known to mankind. No it's Biggest Kept Secret Known To Spartan The super corny title is said'' this way Area Zero Seven

6. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

Well whatever it is no one cares, and you seem to be oblivious to the fact that a moderator asked you to change the title to follow the map posting guidelines...

which is, in case u dont know, "dont have a 5 paragraph essay as your map title"

7. ShadowSnip3r RC

ShadowSnip3r RC Ancient

"Hi I'd like to order one properly posted map. What do you mean your all out!?!"

Please listen to now only what the mods say but what the community does. We've been here longer and therefore know what a properly posed map should look like. So please consider reading the guidelines as to how to post your map. If you don't, a mod will swallow the key in a day or two and your thread will be locked. Thanks.

8. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

Wow. You edited your title again, and deleted the warning that I posted in your original post. Maybe you thought I wouldn't notice. I'm not sure.

Anyway, the title for any thread in the Maps section is only allowed to be the map name. We do this to prevent annoying titles like

-=-=-=-=-=## BEST INFECTION M4P EV3R!!!! ## =-=-=-=-=-

This way, the boards are easy to browse and it's fair for everyone. You should now get the picture. Map names only as titles. This thread is being locked, just like I warned you. Also, any future threads you create that do not adhere to this rule will be locked immediately, and more drastic actions can be taken if necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.