are you really good in Halo 3?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Xsnipd, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xsnipd

Xsnipd Ancient

[​IMG]

Many people alway say to me that I am the best in halo 3. Well to settle this once and for all. I am opening up a tournament that will decide that. In December, who will be
    The Best Player in Halo 3 !!!

Okay, Heres how it works...

1. There will be 8 teams of four (pick randomly) that will be in the bracket. NOTE: This is an individual event but you must work as a team.

2. Then when two teams are left, we split it open by making everyone fend for themselves (free for all)

3. Then the players will be into two groups and one by one they are Eliminated till two players prevail.

4. then the two groups will merge together and face each other for the final Discipline.

5. There will be seven disciplines you MUST master:
    -Slayer
    -CTF
    -Assault
    -Territories
    -King of the Hill
    -VIP (racing)
    -Oddball

6. Each round will be a different discipline. For example, round one -> Slayer
    round 2 -> CTF and etc.

7. It is single elimination, so every point counts.

8. At the end, the winner will receive free Microsoft points, one great signature, and they Right to be called the
    The Best Player in Halo 3!!!
    Matches...

Team Bracket

1. Each Match consists of 3 games within each discipline.

2. Winner that wins two out of the games wins the whole match.

3. If in a game there is a tie, we will go to sudden death or call it a draw. For the whole match there is a tie, we will go to 5 rounds instead of 3 round and winner will need to win by 3.

4. It is single elimination, so one loss it's over.

Individual Bracket

1. There will be three games for each match within the remaining disciplines.

2. The placings in each match will indicate how many points will you have:
    1st ------- 20 pts
    2nd ------ 18 pts
    3rd ------- 15 pts
    4th -------- 10 pts
    5th -------- 7 pts
    6th --------- 5 pts
    7th -------- 2 pts
    8th ------- 1 pts

3. Whoever has the lowest points will be eliminated.

4. if there is a tie, we will have a 1v1 duel and the winner will get the upper hand (e.g 1st 36 pts , 2nd 36 pts. The guy that was in 2nd won so he gets 1st place)

Cheating and Other Stuff

Cheating

1. If there is a dispute, I will go to theater mode and look at it.

2. If it a cheat/hack/griefing/etc. you will need to forfeit the game if it is the team bracket or fall to 8th place in individuals.

3. If it continues, a nice expulsion/boot of the tournament (and my loss of your trust) will do the trick.

4. If it's laggy, we we will restart the game but if it's so laggy that sucks, then I will postpone the match.

Other things

- Please arrive 30 minute to warm-up and I need to have a non-laggy match ready to set and go.

- I will need you to give me your gamertag and please e-mail it to me at hyphyisin@yahoo.com or nbcastro@coomcast.net. DO NOT PM ME ON XBOX LIVE OR FORGEHUB!!! I will delete it.

- You may use vulgar language but keep it at a minimum or else I have to boot you off the tournament .

- Do not make noises,offensive stuff (sexism,racial,etc.) or I really have to boot you *
    *If I feel like it or people have to tell you to shut up for like a million times

Prizes

1st Place: A signature by me, MS points and the right to called the
    The Best Player on Halo 3 !!!

2nd Place : A signature by me, a months worth of Xbox live

3rd Place: A signature by me

Top Team: a signature by me and a chance to move on to the 1st place prize.

Have FUN!! & Good Luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.