Are you my soulmate?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Insanitariouzz, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Insanitariouzz

Insanitariouzz Promethean

Looking for a forging partner from here on to make maps and exchange ideas. I'm currently working on a BTB map in which I could still use some assistance, but I'd like a Clyde to my Bonnie, a Chicken to my Dumplings, a Cream to my filling. Just add me
    GT; Insanitariouzz
    I'm on EST time 3pm-4am. No experience required, comics and brains a plus. So yeah catch you guys in game

2. Nutduster

Nutduster TCOJ

I opened this thread fully expecting to have to infract you. That was... disturbing. :)

Hope you find somebody to forge with. Failing that, try getting into a custom game and you can at least get people to test out your maps and offer feedback on them. I think a lot of people here meet that way and then move on to co-forging later.

3. Grif otaged

Grif otaged Forerunner

Well how do you like your dumplings? White or Dark meat, because I get some of both and as the cream? Well'd your outta luck there.

4. Shadowcat AZ

Shadowcat AZ Guest

I suppose the title would be the reason for so many views on this thread, nice way to get someone to look at it thats for sure! Your online time frame does not jive with mine, but I would'nt mind sharing ideas and working on maps with you i suppose. Add me to your FL on XBL, gamertag Shadowcat AZ

As for what I have done, you can look up my fileshare and take a peek, im not bashfull...

5. Starship Ghost

Starship Ghost Promethean

Soulmates = Soul-personalities (Mind-patterns) that incarnate together in the same lifetime to share experiences to learn from as a group of 2 or more people.

... Just sayin'.

6. Insanitariouzz

Insanitariouzz Promethean

Lmao I'm just really trying to get as many ppl to see this as possible. But yeah I've already checked some custom threads and actually added a few players.

I take my dumplings both dark and white ;)

And shadow I sent you a FR. Hope to catch you on and at least get to share some spanking hot ideas for maps. Currently finishing the sketch I have for another map. I'll send you a link when I get the chance to upload a pic.

7. Jorgy411

Jorgy411 Ancient

I'd be willing to forge with ya. Do you know alot about map creation? or are you looking to "learn" from someone as you both create a map?