Are you kidding me????

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by thumtac, Sep 5, 2010.

1. TheKingOfCrash7

TheKingOfCrash7 Forerunner

OOOOOHHHH NNNOOOOOOOO! Only 12???
    Seriously though, why would u want more than 12.

"So we can remake Chiron!"

Dont remake Chiron exactly. Problem Solved.

2. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

i enjoy the teleporters, people in the caves teleporter camping are no help to their team. i dont enjoy the rocket launcher spawn or the MG being right there though. but all im saying is more than 2 pairs of teles and its too much. you shouldnt have bad gameplay with just two pairs.

3. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

NO SIR, not crappy, just...adapted. Like a little old latino who's just breathed his first breath of good ol' american freedom.

But yeah no perfect Chiron remakes, oh no... :(

4. FORTR3SS

FORTR3SS Forerunner

Kay. Sorry if i have been misinformed by the evidence Ive seen. TY for the info

5. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

I think any limitations that arise from the changes in forge will be vastly outweighed by the improvements. Limitless possibilities in other directions are there, we just don't know it yet

6. Spartanchief34

Spartanchief34 Forerunner

chiron was an annoying map in the first place why would you want to remake it, though I get where you're coming from I too wish there were more teleporters. What was your source for that asumption anyway?

7. FloppyPhoenixFTW

FloppyPhoenixFTW Forerunner

The grav lifts, "men" cannons and one-way shield doors can be used for teleporter-things.

8. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Technically now; you could just have one sender and 11 receivers. Or perhaps we could make 12 two-ways. Just because we can make Chiron doesn't mean the end of the (forge)world. cwatididthar?

9. TsumiyaUra

TsumiyaUra Forerunner

I agree its like people are just looking for ANYTHING to complain about.. will we ever live in a world where we can just look at the amzing things were given instead of picking at little pointless things -.-

10. L337 Commando

L337 Commando Ancient

I agree that it's a shame there aren't as many teleporters, but like pinohkio said, you don't have to have just 6 channels. You just have to come up with another way to get people across the map. Innovation, my dear friend, in your map flow will lead to maps better than those that rely on teleporters.