'ARCSYS' Video Map Feature

Discussion in 'Features' started by WAR, Oct 5, 2015.

By WAR on Oct 5, 2015 at 4:35 PM
  1. WAR

WAR Cartographer
    The Creator Forge Critic

[​IMG]
    While the recent Meet Your Maker: Squad CTF forge contest may be over, there were a ton of maps that we felt were worth honorable mentions. Psychoduck along with the rest of the new ForgeHub video team will be covering these in the near future, so stick around. One of the maps that we felt stuck out for its uniqueness and gameplay was Arcsys by Resivore. Arcsys provides for some extremely enjoyable and heroic moments for neutral flag. There is a central man cannon that launches you over a death pit bringing you to the flag pickup zone. From there you will find yourself battling against an entourage of situational events, one being a monstrous wraith with your name pegged on it. We highly recommend you put this one on your list. Please watch the video below produced and edited by the one and only Psychoduck.

ARCSYS
    BY RESIVORE

VIEW ORIGINAL MAP THREAD
    "Arcsys was an interesting build, mostly because I'd never seen a neutral flag map before, so I had no idea really how to approach building it in a way that ensured that both teams had a chance to both capture and counter flag pulls.
    In the end, I think I was fairly successful in this. The hardest problem to overcome was diminishing the powerhouse that is the wraith by allowing each team to have a ghost, rockets, and a brute shot.

Power weapons and vehicles include rockets, brute shots, ghosts, and a wraith." - Resivore, map author

[​IMG]
    For more video map features and Halo related content in the future, please subscribe to our new
    ForgeHub Youtube Channel hosted by community members: Psychoduck, PA1NTS, AbleSirThomas and MartianMallCop.

<3 - The ForgeHub Team

#1 WAR, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Features' started by WAR, Oct 5, 2015.