Sandbox Arbitration

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by E inglourious 3, Apr 2, 2010.

1. E inglourious 3

E inglourious 3 Ancient

If you mean that it needs to be smooth for gameplay, it walks perfectly smooth, at least from my experience. If you want me to redo the whole middle and merge everything together, I am unwilling to because it is a lot of time simply for not that beneficial looks. If you experienced bumps in gameplay, let me know ASAP. I will not be able to fix anything because Im leaving for overseas this weekend.

Yeah, pretty much. I do appreciate insight, but it comes down to decisions I have already thought about. My goal was to incorporate a new idea into a custom game. I am not willing to spend the time necessary to make a PERFECT map to look at, only a perfect map for playing.

This is very kind. In all honest I do not know Warlock, as I have only owned an Xbox with live since a bit less than a year, and I have only known forging after Sandbox came out. The Aztec look is not necessary intentional or unintentional. By Aztec look I think you mean that the outline of each stone is visible. As for 2v2, it is a little big for AR starts, but some great Snipes and BRz games can be played. Also, go for 2v2v2 or even 2v2v2v2. Chaos can be a good thing, especially with a chaotic lift.

2. DIEabolical

DIEabolical Forerunner

I think what lightsout was saying was that the center piece idea is so great that it demands more aesthetic touches on the rest of the map to even it out. Although the rest of the map is perfectly forged. And this would just be extra to an already wonderfull map (damn object limit)

3. Mild

Mild Forerunner

Map looks incredible i am definately DL'ing

4. E inglourious 3

E inglourious 3 Ancient

Actually I ran into budget limitations. The basic structure was complete, I only wanted to include a few excess weapons like duals and maybe some powerups for lighting to denote bases. The limitations were just lenient enough for me to complete it I think to a good standard, I do not know if perfect is the word though...

5. Gelatinous Yam

Gelatinous Yam Forerunner

If it weren't MLG themed, this would be an awesome casual map. I might just have to change some weapons around if you don't mind. Don't worry, I'll be sure to give you credit for the map.

6. Inimical I am

Inimical I am Ancient

this is incredible! very original, only one thing could you add more rails? being a newb myself. i hate it when i beat someone then for my glory moment to be ruined by walking off of a cliff and flipping out because it gives the kill to the other team

#26 Inimical I am, May 20, 2010
    Last edited: May 20, 2010
  7. E inglourious 3

E inglourious 3 Ancient

Im glad you would like to play it. Do whatever floats your boat, and just dont go around saying you made the whole thing alright ;)

Thank you. I cannot add anything as I am literally at $0. I walled off the outside so theoretically you will never back off the map, you will only fall off in the direction you are going. Just be careful, watch where you are walking/jumping/killing, and you should be alright :D

If it bothers you too much, feel free to budget glitch the map and make your own additions.

8. Benjimino234

Benjimino234 Forerunner

I really like this map! I haven't even played it yet! I'm gonna download...

Love the design of the sidewalks and center tube lift. This map is a natural KoTH map, also normal slayer will be great too.

9. TacoHunt3r

TacoHunt3r Forerunner

Looks great

This is a fun looking map great merging and the lift in the middle is awsome gonna download it now and see if it is as good as it looks.

10. E inglourious 3

E inglourious 3 Ancient

Thank you. I have to warn you that KoTH is not supported, so you will have to place the hill yourself, as the starting spawns and hill markers will be downstairs on the main level. Sorry for the inconvenience.