Aquifier

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by XJoe91, Nov 12, 2010.

1. XJoe91

XJoe91 Forerunner

Hello to you! and you! and you also! I am XJoe91. You may know me from... well... from nothing actually. This is my first map. First things first(or second, since i said hello first). If you want to skip down to the pics go right ahead, I understand I'm a boring person. Hmm... I seem to be talking to myself now. Why did i tell them they could go ahead? I'll give a awe-inspiring story about the map, then I'll talk about the map itself. I bet you can't wait. Seriously. I will bet 1 penny, because that's how much faith I have in myself.

June 24, 2552. Several UNSC shoreline bases have been under attack for two days now. Fleets of a new Covenant vehicle have been committing these attacks. This new vehicle is a water based submersible that is similar to a revenant in shape and appearance. An hour ago ONI found the base that is responsible for these attacks. Since numerous Covenant Corvettes are in that area, we can only send in a small force to infiltrate the base and blow it sky high. Only one bridge connects the base to the mainland. First, deactivate the shields and gain entrance to the bridge. Then, take out their comms or their power. Finally, take the bomb and get it inside. Good luck spartans.

Wasn't that awe-inspiring? Not really.
    On the first phase the Spartans must move up the rocky beach and take down one of the two generators and deactivate the shields to the bridge. There are a couple dmrs on the rocks, and needle rifles for the elites. This is a diagram for the first phase. (sorry for messy paint job, was in a rush)
    [​IMG]

Here's the inside of a generator.
    [​IMG]

Don't stand next to the plasma battery or this happens...

[​IMG]

For the second phase, a warthog spawns at the start of the bridge. This is a backdrop spawn. There is a shotgun on a bank on the bridge. At the end of the bridge there is a rocket, a turret, and 2 dmrs. For the elites there is a Revy, a ghost, a sword, concussion rifle, and focus rifle. The elites have a little armory that has the concussion rifle and needler in the main base. The spartans must capture either the area by the dish or the power supply on the other side. For the 3rd phase, a revy spawns in the armory and the spartans get a rockethog by the regular warthog. The spartans must carry a bomb into the main base and plant it in the water. Here's a diagram of the 2nd and 3rd phase.
    [​IMG]

And it ends with a big boom!
    [​IMG]

Hope you like it. Leave feedback plz. Person who thinks he is funny, out.

2. CloneSlayer

CloneSlayer Forerunner

Looks all right. I love playing invasion, I'll give it a try with my friends.