Remake Aquarium (Lava Pit)

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by Predator 5791, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Marlan35

Marlan35 Forerunner

Wow!

i have to say, this is one of the best maps ive seen so far!

2. xKryeZ

xKryeZ Forerunner

Looks great I've played lava pit a couple I'll be sure to check it out

3. Spawn of Saltine

I'm glad this got bumped

I had the opportunity to play this during a TGIF and I was sadly disappointed to find out that you don't have it set up for 16 players. This map would be greatly received by a wider range of people if you set it up for as many people as you can manage. On another note, I really liked the aesthetics. The center pool thing is brilliant.

4. Dabobyjoeson

Dabobyjoeson Forerunner

Amazing, great job, I figured out how you made the pool
    but i will just keep that a secret

5. FlamingMicrowav

FlamingMicrowav Forerunner

I like it, sacrifice on halo 3 was awesome so this looks good too. thanks for makin' it.

6. noobhed

noobhed Forerunner

A very nice map i love it i think it looks better then the orignal havnt played it yet but im shure it will play better than the original because the warthogs were way to overpowered maybe add some trip mines (like i sed i didnt play it so if there already are some then nvm) because yea i like trip mines its fun putting them out and screwing everybody up but i love the map

7. JDB95

JDB95 Ancient

I downloaded this map the day it was posted, and did a fly through the same day. It was not until yesterday, however, that I actually played a game on it. i literally played this map for 2+ hours straight, it is just hilariously fun! I have to say there are some problems with the scoring and how you can take peoples kills very easily, but the actual game it even more fun that the H3 version due to armor lock. This adds a new element to this classic game. Good work.