Sandbox Andromeda

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by oO SLiK Oo, Jun 17, 2009.

1. oO SLiK Oo

oO SLiK Oo Ancient

[​IMG]
    Andromeda
    By oO SLiK Oo
    Gametypes: All Battle Tracks Gametypes
    Discription
    Hey everyone this is my newest racetrack.I took me around a month to make and an estimated time about 35 or 40 hours. This map is amazing, fun and smooth. I thought about making more of a drops then turns because theres to many turning maps. So i decided to go make another rollercoaster, yay. And the pics are a little differnt on the ending of the map, i changed the the goal point to man cannons.So please check it out and DL it. Thanks
    -oO SLiK Oo
    Map Features
    2 Hills
    2 drops
    3 turns
    1 drop S turn
    Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the new ending
    [​IMG]
    Special Thanks
    To all testers and to Rogue Shaddo for finding the damn cheat, its fixed now
    Download

Andromeda here
    Download Battle Tracks here

Please dl and comment thanks!

#1 oO SLiK Oo, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  2. EGP

EGP Ancient

You never stop creating racetracks, don't you slik. I really like the layout of this track. It is neither to packed closely together or spread to far apart. It looks like it could play just perfectly. Hopefully we can get a good party together when I get my xbox back and get some good battletrack games in. Nice banks and turns, and that straigh away looks completely smooth. Nice job oO SLiK Oo

3. Xang

Xang Ancient

This race map is great. All of the curves and turns look great and neatly made. Its quite big and makes for a great battle track. Detail in some of the places is great and makes the map more worth downloading. You got my download dude, keep up the great work.

4. ShotRangE

ShotRangE Ancient

Wow nice map. Everything is so smooth. How did you make the curved hills is what I want to know how to do. Maybe you can teach me xD Anyways good map, whats bad about it is that if you fall off you have to drive to the beginning so I would recommend building a race track in the sky bubble. 4/5 though. good job.

5. oO SLiK Oo

oO SLiK Oo Ancient

Next to the goal point theres an opening and theres telaportors on the floor of the track and they'll send you back to the start. And i didnt make it in the skybubble because the skybubble doesnt get dark like the out side of sandbox does, It was my plan.

6. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

you did the impossible, you actually made a cooler looking track than shaddo... i can't belive it, you... bested the king of track making...
    oh well it looks great and i cant wait to play battle tracks with someone. any takers?

7. Drummerguy360

Drummerguy360 Ancient

Wow. Now that is a racetrack. It's so smooth and the banked turns and ramps make this map exciting. Not only that, but the layout itself is very aesthetically pleasing. I'm going to have fun playing battle snipes on this map.

8. last_chaos_7

last_chaos_7 Ancient

Yeah Kona showed this to me earlier today.... It was very well done and amazingly smooth as all your racetracks are. I love hills and in my track i'm making which I don't know if I will ever finish as it will be my last as I am bored of forging..... lawl

Yeah it was amazingly smooth and fun although for some reason it seemed to be missing something or too short or something.... it's nothing you did I just can't seem to think of what it is.... oh well it is still another great map!

9. Brodellsky

Brodellsky Ancient

I remember when you showed this to me.
    Looks like you worked out your Object Limit problems, and the map looks amazing. Definitely going to download this, and I cannot wait to play some Battle Snipes on it.

10. oO SLiK Oo

oO SLiK Oo Ancient

Originally it was 50 seconds long but i hit the item limit and i has even done with the racetrack. So i took out the last turn and now im at the item limit still.

11. Flair iz NasTy

Flair iz NasTy Ancient

There are still adleast 10 people keeping up with the advanced standards of racetracks you know.. :p

This map is flawless Slik you've showed me it about 10 times in forge, each time, progressing drastically. The turns are way too smooth, hills are way to orgasmic and the scenery is too drastic and it really NEEDZ MOAR INTERLOCKING 2.5/5.
    Battle Lasers was very interesting and the design was nearly perfected to create an amazing BT environment. Favorite part would have to be either the blue turn in the dunes, or the mini s-wave before the last turn.

The only thing I didn't like about this map was the fact that I had to waste my money buying more underwear, (I pooped my pants in case you didn't get the joke)
    Overall, I honestly think it should be featured and the Forgehub staff should stop picking favorites and pay attention to the truly good racetracks. Good job slik, if they ever make it possible to get rank 50+, I'm sure you would be the first oine to get that... IN FORGE! lolololololol....

12. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

This racetrack truly is a masterpiece. I was blown away when I first saw it. Everything is so smooth, even in reverse. I don't really know what else to say. I love everything about this track.

13. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

After one lap through Andromeda, it was obvious that this racetrack is one of my favorite ones to date. It's simply amazing. Smoothness at it's best.

I love how you incorporated unique turns and great lighting. Those were the two main reasons as to why Andromeda deserves a feature in my book.

The one and only problem I had was that the turn was to sharp for me at the start when entering the main racetrack.

I applaud you, Slick. Great job.

14. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

Wow, what a fun track.. I really like this track. I am glad it is available for DL now because I plan on keeping it on my HD forever. There is really not a lot to complain about. This track has it all. Nice banks and hills. Great lighting. Fun sections and that one blue turn over the dunes is just sick! This is some of the most advanced forging I have ever seen. This deserves a feature and you will get Premium at last. Battle Lasers was epic on this map. I can't wait to play it again. Great job 5/5

15. Crippled Hobo

Crippled Hobo Ancient

This map is awesome! I love tracks that span across the whole of the map, but the size of it didn't affect the over all quality like a lot of maps out there. It's smooth from start to finish and I can tell it's been carfully thought out. Great job 5/5

16. Silva Sniper

Silva Sniper Ancient

If you are looking for a really smooth map then look no further.Dude this map is awsome.this map features:Banks,smooth straightaways,asthetics if you can see behind the bank.I love this track sweet job oO Slik Oo

17. T4K Shadow

T4K Shadow Ancient

This is truly amazing! I love the rolling hills and the smoothness. Maybe, just maybe this is better than ShaddoBlades maps. It's close. The only thing that looks like you could improve is the first corner, maybe make it more aesthetical, and I know you hit the limit but ah well. Great job on this 5/5

18. xXDeepStabXx

xXDeepStabXx Ancient

I cannot wait to play on this map. Its just... Amazingly smooth and amazingly forged. Good job! 5/5

19. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

Hey, just tried this one with my friends, and I must congratulate you. It's nice and long, not too hard that it can't be done, but not too easy either. I love the huge turns in the air, it really makes me wonder if I'll fall off. The starting is a bit slow, but other than that this map is really good.

20. oO SLiK Oo

oO SLiK Oo Ancient