An Idea for a Mini Game map.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by MusicalSoul, Mar 4, 2008.

1. MusicalSoul

MusicalSoul Ancient

Well, this is an idea that came to me about a month ago when I got the DLC maps and began to experiment on the Foundry. I actully attemped building the map but I pissed off my brother by getting his car towed, so he went on and deleted the map about 2 days before it's release.

Anyways, the map was based on the infamous battle with Verdugo in the game Resident Evil 4. It begins with the human running through a tunnel. After some time, "Verdugo" or the Zombie will break into the tunnel ways and begin attacking from below with a grav hammer. He will be invisible, with no waypoint, and a good speed boost. If the human survives long enough, he/she will make it to the ending room, where the zombie breaks in through the ceiling. On the way in, the zombie runs into a custom powerup, forcing him to become visible, and making it easier for the human to fight him. There are other rooms throughout the tunnels that the human can attempt to retreat to. One room will have a single, no extra clip rocket launcher. The room with the break in will have a regenerator, frag grenades, and a single firebomb. Somehow, there would be a way to send custom powerups flying at the zombie to prolong his weak state. When I was working on the map, I was only a couple days away from release.

These are the features I had on the map, and it was a good 2/3 month in the making. I tested it out with some people, and it proved to be very entertaining. I don't plan on working on this map again, since a new iea came to mind. The reason I posted this is to give anyone an idea on a map to create. I'm working on a new, smaller map currently, I plan to have it out by friday.

2. kayaman132

kayaman132 Ancient

sounds like a really cool idea, except how would you keep him weak? if you can fix that, it sounds like a really fun map.

3. MusicalSoul

MusicalSoul Ancient

That is the one variable that I wasnt able to get concrete and finished. Every tim e me and my friend Erick played the map I had a different way to weaken the zombie.

4. Keegano

Keegano Ancient

wow sounds really sweet man., i cant wait to try this map out!