An Elevator That Goes Down

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Flo Rida25, Oct 11, 2010.

1. WaxyPumpkin72

WaxyPumpkin72 Forerunner

Awesome find, flo rida. This will be epic for some maps that I've been planning... :D

2. Flo Rida25

Flo Rida25 Ancient

It's just on timer but I'm planning on making a invasion gametype on this map and I could make it so that the wall spawns after phase 1

3. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

its not very complex, and its not the most innovative thing either.
    its a little bit interesting, but not useful enough to be bothered with it seems like. a lot of budget to make something relatively useless. maybe if you timed it so it had a second crate falling afterwards to make a closing door, using landmines, fusion coils, and a soccer ball it wouldnt be hard.

4. Flo Rida25

Flo Rida25 Ancient

It doesn't have to be complex and it is in fact very innovative. Also, it could be used for a variety of different gametypes revolving around it. You just have to be creative!

5. Rigest

Rigest Ancient

I don't really understand how you made this. Can you give a short tutorial? Love the idea, but I hope you can make it a bit cheaper.

6. misterxboxnj

misterxboxnj Ancient

Awesome. I am in the idea forming phases of my fourth map. Part of it involves a building with multiple floors. Having an up elevator and a down elevator is an exciting idea. Nice discovery.

7. Flo Rida25

Flo Rida25 Ancient

I'm kind of tired to type a tutorial right now but if you download the map you should see how it works