Alpha Security Mapbusters

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by HLG Viper, Jul 5, 2008.

1. HLG Viper

HLG Viper Ancient

That is true, the deployable cover is more of an easy breakout tool than useful in-game. I did play around with the thought, but it never occured to me to put it at the fuel rod spawn. is it low enough?

2. HLG Viper

HLG Viper Ancient

I will be offline until wednesday, without the possibility to log in here either, but please try to keep this thread active, i'll do as many as i can when i get back!

3. !nikheizen

!nikheizen Ancient

Actually, you use it to equipment jump to another section of the map( over the big room).

4. The Nasal Abyss x

This looks like a great idea, I've seen organizations like this, but this on seems the most helpful.

5. BlueHawk2000

BlueHawk2000 Ancient

If you guys ever get over run with requests and need help breaking maps I can help.

6. Hadokenchild

Hadokenchild Ancient

What if these break spots are intentionaly put into the map? Would this be taken into consideration and stricken from the final score?

7. redearth

redearth Ancient

Can you guys attempt to break out of my map, ruin? Here's the link. Do your normal procedure, but there is only one way you could possibly break out of the map. In the top left corner of my wall, there is a small hole. As moniter, holding right bumper and left trigger, you can get out. From what I've seen there's no way as human to get through, because of the height barrier. Please tell me if the map is breakable. I believe it's not breakable at all, unless you consider walking on the banister on the side of the ceiling is breaking. Please if you can just send me video proof, that I can download.

8. HLG Viper

HLG Viper Ancient

I'll look into it redearth. Bluehawk, as for now i have very few requests, but i'll consider it if needed.

Hadokenchild; of course it will. I also think about the gametypes that are supposed to be played on the maps, the possibility for it to occur in-game and such. But still, i don't think there should be an intentional hole in the map barrier, that just seems lazy.

Also, from now on i will include screenshots in the reports.

#28 HLG Viper, Jul 23, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2008