Alontment

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by king cal 408, Jun 15, 2008.

1. king cal 408

king cal 408 Ancient

My first Forge Hub made map on Foundry. A normal game of slayer to go along with this map. I made this map for Forge Hub and its one of my best. Free for all based map with exo glitchis put into it such as fusing objects into other objects the ground and walls.(Sorry about the pics still trying to figure it out)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 king cal 408, Jun 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  2. Kronos

Kronos Ancient

This post is not p to FH standards. Click the first link in my signature for help on making your posts, it has instructions and an example link at the end, good luck with this post.
    ______

Edit: On Second Thought, Here's The Link. Good Luck, Hopefully Your Map Is Good!

Oh! it says it in that link, but you need a link to your map!
    And I just looked, and it seems this is your first post, so it's no big deal that you messed up, a lot of new members do it, just try to get it fixed as soon as possible.

#2 Kronos, Jun 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  3. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

the pics are thumbnails to be trueful they need to be bigger please do edit to them

4. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

also there are not enough pics for my liking it needs at least 6 i would say

5. BiG QwackER

BiG QwackER Ancient

You need bigger pictures, embedded. Here's how:

1) Save click Pic onto Computer (right click: save as)
    2) Go to: ImageShack® - Image Hosting
    3) Click browse
    4) Double click picture to select (it will be wherever you saved it in step 1)
    5) Press "host it"
    6) Scroll down once in next screen
    7) Copy everything in "Hotlink for forums (1)" box
    8) Paste it in post

That's how to get embedded pictures without freezing your computer. By the way, you'll need more pictures for your next post.