All for of my teleporter maps.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Trainguyxx, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Trainguyxx

Trainguyxx Ancient

__________________________________________​

This is, in fact, the best maps i've ever made in forge (or at least i'd say). These maps are based on the man cannons and teleporters, making the game a good training map for accuaracy and making them fun as (not going to swear).

The First map is the base of them all

the second is a bit shorter, but you can place items in one string of the teleporters.

The 3 is HIGHLY expolisive

The fourth has all the weapons flying through the air, forcing you to go n the cannons.

Teleporters001: Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

Teleprorters002: Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

Teleporters003: Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

Enjoy, And please leave comments if you can. ( i can understand if you are having too much fun playing on my maps =)...)
    Teleporters004: Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

#1 Trainguyxx, Jan 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2008
  2. Fitzypatrick413

Fitzypatrick413 Ancient

Please read the topic (how to post maps) before posting! Thanks!

Keep Forging!!

3. Maxwell360

Maxwell360 Ancient

You really need to embed those pictures or else nobody will bother downloading. Remember, presentation is everything.

4. ShadowSnip3r RC

ShadowSnip3r RC Ancient

Good Post=Good Viewing. I'm sure its a great just embed the screenshots and give us a nice lengthy description so we'll know what to expect if we download it. Thanks.