All Canvas Maps [Archive]

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Maps' started by LivesOn, Sep 24, 2009.

1. padres1944

padres1944 Ancient

2. LivesOn

LivesOn Ancient

Yes, I decided to make a thread like this specifically because of that one. I even mentioned it. The fact that most links don't even work AND it does not have the whole Mythic Map Pack is why I made this neat, clean one with the extra Sandbox canvases, details, and photos. "I think you guys may have missed this thread."

3. padres1944

padres1944 Ancient

Great, you don't have to be a **** about it. I read both OPs and you did not mention that thread once anywhere. I did mention that it doesn't have Mythic 2 yet, because they have only been out for slightly over a week. I was only politely pointing out that there already was a stuck thread by a moderator for this purpose, and that this duplicate didn't seem necessary. If you say the links in that thread are not working, then my point is moot, and you can ignore it, you don't have to be such a ****. Might have been good to state that in the OP. Also, this is just a personal thing, but the pictures annoy me, I think it would look better and cleaner with just a list, and also remove the necessity for taking up two posts.

4. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

LivesOn was definatly not being a ****, not even a boob. This thread isn't against any rules, it actually has potentialy to replace the threads that you talk of, thats a good thing. No need to get angry, everythings cool here.

And LivesOn, I don't think that this thread is in condition to replace the current ones, check some stuff off my list then possibly. Oh, and, were you going to send me that template thing?

#24 Seaboro Kibbles, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  5. Belly391

Belly391 Ancient

hey, are any of the canvases ONL?

6. LivesOn

LivesOn Ancient

Yea Seaboro, working on it. But I'm busy so try not to expect anything soon. What I will, do, for now, is replace all of the links with updated canvases (objective objects removed).

Would you mind making a Pit Stop canvas for me?

7. Asthetik

Asthetik Ancient

Thanks alot for this thread. *sticky*. and so the forging continues

8. Dobam

Dobam Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Its good to make this post because Mason Cain have ben did the canvas for all the map and after 3 day he delet all ! So thank you its very helpfull !

9. LivesOn

LivesOn Ancient

Stickiness Achieved!!

Finally, after weeks of waiting, it's finally stickied (Thank you very much, Aaron)!

To celebrate, all links have been updated with brand new and improved canvases. Enjoy!

#29 LivesOn, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  10. ExoticNature

ExoticNature Forerunner

Awesome, exactly what I've been looking for! Thanks a bunch!

11. ExoticallyPure

ExoticallyPure Forerunner

Wow! Thanks for the canvases!

Don't get it, though, why would they have someone banned with a stickied thread in the forum? Kinda makes you wonder how strict the moderators are. But wow, seriously?

12. Gelatinous Yam

Gelatinous Yam Forerunner

If you delete those they reappear when you save the map.

13. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

Thanks, I was 25 items into deleting stuff when I thought of checking here for a Narrows canvas.

thanks again