All Around the World - Hardest Puzzle Ever Made

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by brownballa55, Jan 22, 2011.

1. brownballa55

brownballa55 Forerunner

All Around The World

You are a spartan trapped in a covenant lab, forced to go through many horrific ordeals to escape. Etc, etc. This is a very hard puzzle map, some parts border too much bs, but all parts are possible and there are no parts that are insanely bs, like having to get a sniper and shoot a grenade 1000000 feet away. It was made by Coupon Stealer
    , xGKJMSK8Rx, and me (KdRoFaMiLliOn). If you have some experience playing puzzle maps then you may complete it, but it is not for the faint-hearted. Now fully functional thanks to Mander helping me fix up the checkpoints. Good luck.

Listen Carefully:
    [​IMG]

Michaels Room
    [​IMG]

Kevins Room
    [​IMG]

Eshaan's Room

[​IMG]

Freefall Pt2
    [​IMG]

How far can u go?
    [​IMG]

These are a sample of the rooms in this gigantic puzzle map. If you get stuck feel free to skip ahead to a different section, forge mode may help you with a couple of the parts but even with it, this map will be a challenge.

#1 brownballa55, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  2. KurbyK14

KurbyK14 Forerunner

Looks pretty easy, I'll beat it in 1 minute or 2 jk
    yeah but ill give it a download and tell u wat i think

3. A Crazy Forger

A Crazy Forger Forerunner

I've played A LOT of puzzle maps and obstacle courses.. and this is more obstacle.. Dont call it hardest puzzle ever. Because anyone can throw together a lot of iffy jumps together in a couple minutes and call it hardest ever. And no offense. But it looks like you did that.

4. ToXiC SPlaTTeRz

ToXiC SPlaTTeRz Forerunner

this isnt the hardest by far...
    and its not a puzzle just a jump course
    i like to press dislike, not to download and not to recommend it.

5. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

Yeah, this is definitely not a puzzle map (from the description and pics i see) and is mostly a jump map. Next time please be more specific in clarifying the type of map. Anyways, looks like a pretty hard jump map with some insane jumps. Please tell me you put checkpoints in?