Alien Vs Predator Requiem

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Alecmon, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Alecmon

Alecmon Ancient

In a small town a war is taking place and we're caught in the middle of it.

Now you and your friends can have the fun of the movie!!!

First off, the Alpha Zombie has 300% damage resistance so be careful.
    Secondly, I made it near Impossible to camp... anywhere.
    Thirdly, there's a Hidden Spartan Laser and if you can find then good for you.

THE START:
    Each Race the Predalien, Predator, and humans all spawn at their own spot.

Human spawn:[​IMG]

Predator spawn:[​IMG]

Predalien Spawn:[​IMG]

As the predalien picture shows it spawns with a grav hammer and sword. He also made a nest in the sewers where his nest is. But if you've seen the movie you know he made another nest elsewhere...

Plan your next move:

The Predator isn't a zombie so he's gonna want to meet up the Humans. All the while the predalien is gonna try to make...

The Aliens:[​IMG]

Humans and Predator(which was a custom power which runs out after 30 seconds) will head to

The Gunshop:[​IMG]

Or the Hospital:[​IMG]

From there it's a fight for survival. Keeping an eye on teleporters, trying not to run out of ammo, and winning is what's next.

Links;

Gametype:Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

Map:Bungie.net : Community : Forum Topic Listing : Forum Reply Listing

2. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

looks porly made and thrown together
    mabey the gametype is fun.........

Bobguy13 likes this.
  3. RadiantRain

RadiantRain Ancient

Well I agree with Extremekablooie...

No interlocking, Sure people say it won't matter, but face the fact... It does.
    It could be fun, but not with that map... Also I can see possible camping... People tend to push the zombies to there spawn points...

4. DxHydra

DxHydra Ancient

i like the idea of chosing which place to defend but if it was better made and interlocked it would be a pretty dam good infection map

5. StRiKeRj94

StRiKeRj94 Ancient

Doesn't look like you put any thought into planning it. And armories hardly ever work in maps. Also try using some forging 101 techniques in your next map, or to improve this one. I give this one a 2/5, too many places where grenades could slip though and could easily spawn camp the zombies.

6. Eyeless Sid

Eyeless Sid Ancient

I agree the map looks almost empty : / I whish he would have made it more like the movie and just picked certain areas to recreate. I can't say I like this map it could use some work.

Bobguy13 likes this.
  7. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

i would of enclosed the are so then these guys could stop complaining about it
    any way i like it all you need is a bit more cover to not make it look that empty and also i would enclose it and have teles leading to the other places with different channels okay :0

8. xbrokenxangelx

xbrokenxangelx Ancient

i like your cake sexydude!
    anyways this looks bland, has a good story line obviously but the map is boring, as many other stated. choose to make either the gunshop or hospital the main event, and have the other one as a fun little thing, that maybe a few will defend

9. Gamer720

Gamer720 Ancient

Wow um, sorry but it looks poorly made. Very few objects and no interlocking. A idea like this has potential, it just has to get into the hand of a good forger.

10. Bobguy13

Bobguy13 Ancient

Kudos for the great idea for the map. AvP, everyone loves endless slaughter and destruction. But the map needs work. It's kind of open, needs a bit more interlocking, and the scenery placement looks a little bland.

11. Spark

Spark Ancient

hmm u could use some interlocking to clean it up but its kinda cool 4/5

12. AspiringChampion

Yes, the map does seeem to be a bit bland and could do with some interlocking, but i'll be fair and give it a 3/5 for idea and maybe effort, deppending on how long you actually spent on the map.

13. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

the map looks like it was made in a hurry. you could use some cover, interlocking, and geo-merging. i advise that you make a V2 and make it neater and better

14. EZappa

EZappa Ancient

I suppose that this might be fun with it's respective gametype, but as a map alone, it's somewhat... poor. I see no interlocking, geomerging, or, heck, even floating. Camping looks like a possible problem, and I see sloppy mistakes that could be easily fixed everywhere. At least the buildings look somewhat like buildings, or else this might- no, would- be a 1/5. 2/5 here.

15. Darkdragon

Darkdragon Ancient

this map looks awsome, AWSOME but i hate it when people complain about interlocking... especially in a map the doesnt need it, but i DLed and will play

16. Alecmon

Alecmon Ancient

I enjoy the criticism it helps but to clear the air I did use interlocking I just don't have pictures where I did most of it at but at some spots I did get lazy and there are many teleporters once again I didn't take screenshots of them but the gameplay is good believe me.

17. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

looks pretty boring. It seems its more about the gametype than the actual map. Could of made the story alot better then it would be more interesting, but for now I give it a 1/5