Airsoft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mr Pokephile, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Saberwing 9875

Saberwing 9875 Ancient

Well it depends what kind of weapon you want really. Airsoft is mostly personal preference. What brand of XM8 is it?

So when Bl00D, CAM, and I were airsofting Sunday, we're at the forest where we play. And these kids 10 year old kids start coming down the hill... So we wait until they get closer, and then I step out from behind a tree in my full combats with my gun and go "OH HAI DAIR!!" and they kids all freeze... and then I'm like "EVER BEEN RAPED?!?" and I don't think I've seen kids run that fast except for maybe Africa...

2. TheG0DFATHER489

TheG0DFATHER489 Ancient

havent done tht test w/ my camera yet... never got around to it but if anyone wants to strap a camera to there gun, im thinking about getting this: Oregon ATC2K its a camera that can be mounted on your helmet, gun, etc. its made for extreme sports its waterproof and shock resistent. cant wait to get! it will get some nice footage of me killlin the other guys

#62 TheG0DFATHER489, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  3. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

Mwahhahaa, I just made $50 bucks on line and have just ordered my 4000 MS point card that I'm going to sell to my little friend for $50 bucks.

BTW, When you said rape do you mean Gameing rape or rape rape? Becuase if I was some random kid inn the woods I would be scared till I crapped my pants.

4. Saberwing 9875

Saberwing 9875 Ancient

Rape -
    1. the unlawful compelling of a woman through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
    2. any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

5. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

Ahh I see now, I wish there were some foolish Canadian children in my area ready to get raped but no, We have immature dumb American poser skaters.

And all these dumb kids have liek 400 fps gunz that shoot gud and r bettr then Tokyo Marui's because they only shoot 300 fps. Stupid kids overrating fps.
    Yay it shoots 400 fps but only for a month then the spring dies down to 350 or some crap then the gun explodes.

/rant on dumb kids.

#65 SlasheI2, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  6. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I'll finally add to my own thread.. :p

So something broke on my gun today...
    [​IMG]

so I fixed it after some saudering...

[​IMG]

7. Ja Red is Ninja

Ja Red is Ninja Ancient

I see Rock Band drums. wanna play?

8. Saberwing 9875

Saberwing 9875 Ancient

These are some pics from yesterday. I'm in the green combats, Bl00D is in the weird mesh camo thing. and CAM is in the white shirt and shorts.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#68 Saberwing 9875, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  9. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

Is that a... PLASTIC GEARBOX? Firepower I'm guessing? But anyways what broke? and your barrel extension is bending down for some reason.

So who's the lucky camera man in between all this gunfire.

10. Saberwing 9875

Saberwing 9875 Ancient

yes it's a plastic gearbox. he's acquiring the funds for a metal one. It's a Crosman Pulse R72.

And the lucky Camera Man is Harrison with his Nikon D60...

11. Saberwing 9875

Saberwing 9875 Ancient

Here are some pictures of a bunker that we use now. We played again yesterday with the kids who built it. There were 8 of us total, one of the gametypes we played was zombies. 7 of us started in the bunker, and one outside. The person outside was the zombie, and the would have to shoot the people in the bunker to make them a zombie. CAM1317 and I ended up being the last two inside, and we held it for about a half hour before the zombies gave up because they couldn't take it.
    It was a hell of a fight considering Cam has a 375rd high-cap, and I only have one 30rd low-cap. But I got ten more of them on the way. CAM and I must've used about 1500 rounds though...

Camoflaug, Bl00D, and Myself:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

That's a pretty cool bunker you got there, and you said you used over a thousand rounds on a single low cap? Seems like a lot of reloading to me but sounds like a hell of fun. Wish I had as good of a playing field as you :(

13. Saberwing 9875

Saberwing 9875 Ancient

I probably reloaded about 10 times on my single 30rd mag... Speedloader saved my life :p and CAM had to reload his 375rd Highcap about 3 times... He was providing surpressive fire, and I would be the marksman.

#73 Saberwing 9875, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  14. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Get a HMG in there on a bipod or something. All bunkers need a mounted machine gun.

15. Saberwing 9875

Saberwing 9875 Ancient

haha, Bl00D has a bipod on his G3 SAS. One of the people we play with wants to get an M249 SAW... Hopefully :)

16. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

Heavy machine gun as in this? Echo 1 Minigun ( Long )

Or light machine gun like this? A&K Full Metal M249 MK1 with Box Magazine

Either way, whoever is getting one of those have fun lugging that around plus a ton load of bbs. Even though dumb kids who think they're cool by buying a m249 is going to help them but it isn't. Now an upgraded high speed one might help but not a stock one.

17. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Either one would work ;D

And you wouldn't be carrying it the whole game, just to the bunker to set it up. Maybe for an intel game that would work.

18. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

Yeh I know, I was talking about the fact that they're in the woods far away from houses at least that's what I think. And because of that, one person has to carry it out that far.

19. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

You can get a car or ATV to carry it out there. The LMG looks easier to carry, though.

20. Saberwing 9875

Saberwing 9875 Ancient

It's only about a 10min walk... But the problem is that we have to cross some busy roads to get there... When I get my G2 in June, I'll be able to drive places without needing parents in the car.