Sandbox Aimless Ant: The lost maps.

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Aimless Ant, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Aimless Ant

Aimless Ant Ancient

Hey guys. During the recent explosion of great games (other than Halo 3), I kinda lost interest in Forge. Because of this many maps I had loaded in the chamber, ready to be fired, never were. Since most of my time is spent in school, and actually coding games, I dont have much time for forge any more. This map pack are some of the best maps of mine that were never released (or re-released.)

Some of you may remeber me... if you dont, check out the maps linked in my sig, i have had several maps in bungies 7 on 7 matchmaking playlist and several with thousands of DL's.

I hope you check them out!

[bungievid]104980777[/bungievid]

[bungievid]104980779[/bungievid]

[bungievid]104980686[/bungievid]

[bungievid]104984400[/bungievid]

[bungievid]104984414[/bungievid]

2. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Ancient

Could you post pictures aswell? My computer takes ages to load all of those videos.

3. Dobam

Dobam Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Wow all thoose Map are ... SEXY ! i Really love the cusp cauz the astetics of the map are so great and your mauler spawn on a ramp are so cool man ! and yes almost all of thoose video dont work for me to so pleas add picture !

4. Shenanigans.nom

Shenanigans.nom Ancient

ZOMG and you stopped forging because of school?! BAH! These are amazing, Cusp and the Pilar are my favorites they look smooth and creative. I dislike the wall because it reminds me of colonade, yes colonade, and we all know that when you vetod in bungie vs the world you would get colonade and im sick of that map!

5. cory21

cory21 Ancient

Are you going to forge ever again Aimless? you have to be one of my favorite forgers, it kind of sucks to see you leave forging.

I've only played on a few of those maps with you, I think Cusp and The Wall (original name). I only played Cusp in FFA, and it was still fun. The flamethrower (is you still have it) was actually useful. The Wall was also a great map. It reminded me of Colonade from 7 on the 7th. But in a good way. It had the CQB in the middle, and long range fighting on the outside. Honestly, I think the Wall is better than Colonade, since the base is facing the Wall, rather than looking alongside it.

Anyways, glad to see you released these.

EDIT: Wow, I don't think the community had as much interest in these maps as one would think they would.

#5 cory21, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2010