AgentPaperCraft

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AgentPaperCraft, Mar 16, 2019.

1. AgentPaperCraft

AgentPaperCraft Cartographer

I haven't been around in a lonnng time, I figured I'd re-do my introduction.

I used to forge quite a bit in Halo, hung out with some pretty creative fellows and played tons of customs with the Forgehub and waypoint community. I did my best to be a strong community member, and with that I expressed far too much passion on some topics, that were honestly not worth being so adamant about.

So why did I vanish?

I was getting to that age where you have to decide what you're going to do as a career, and juggling the huge amount of hours of the Forge community stuff with education and career building just didn't work well for me. Had to grow up for a while, reevaluating the important parts of my life and change my character as a person.

Why am I getting back in.

MCC on PC. This has been one of the greatest announcements in Halo history, if not the greatest. Now that I've got my life in order, and I'm pretty well settled down, I feel like it's the right time to pick up where I left off, and get back to making maps.

I hope some of the people I use to play customs with hung around, it would be great to catch back up with everyone.

ZORO, Chronmeister and Yeti For Hire like this.
  2. Yeti For Hire

Yeti For Hire Legendary

Dude... it has been awhile. Welcome back!

Chronmeister likes this.
  3. Chronmeister

Chronmeister Blockhead
    Forge Critic Senior Member

So, what career path have you chosen?

4. HeX Reapers

HeX Reapers Legendary

A friend of classic is a friend of mine. I'd love to run MCC customs when the time comes around.

5. AgentPaperCraft

AgentPaperCraft Cartographer

Freelance artist. Mostly work from home kind of thing. I've got a bit of a following in some cringier corners of the internet.

Chronmeister likes this.