Aesthetic Mini-Maps, Star Destroyer & Y-Wing

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Ty, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ty

Ty Guest

*EDIT*

2. Ufochaser42

Ufochaser42 Ancient

Re: Aesthetic Mini-Maps, Vehicles from Star Wars in Halo 3, Star Destroyer & Y-W

Definitely cool! I recognized them at first glance without even reading the descriptions. Great Job! Do people in general like to see this kind of thing around here? I thought about using Forge for artistic ideas, but thought people on this site were concerned more with playable maps. Thanks for showing these pics.

3. YodaUnleashed

YodaUnleashed Ancient

Re: Aesthetic Mini-Maps, Vehicles from Star Wars in Halo 3, Star Destroyer & Y-Wing

Very cool, this is just like any piece of art someone has drawn or painted, you should sell these, I'd buy an X-wing!! Nah only kidding, but do do more, they are very good.

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Re: Aesthetic Mini-Maps, Vehicles from Star Wars in Halo 3, Star Destroyer & Y-Wing

Well if interest is high, I plan on continuing this. It's hard to find pieces and parts that work well together especially combining that with a map. Foundry has worked alright so far, but I hope to be able to do it elsewhere as well.

5. d3v0nst8r

d3v0nst8r Ancient

Squirrel army supporter likey!

6. Carter C

Carter C Guest

Woaah.

You could hollow out some of the star destroyer and make it playable- there's loads of room. That would be amazing.

7. Ty

Ty Guest

I actually thought of that, but my first round of these type of maps will be purely aesthetic.
    I haven't heard if anyone wants these File Shared or not though .....

8. BetaWaffle

BetaWaffle Guest

Re: Aesthetic Mini-Maps, Vehicles from Star Wars in Halo 3, Star Destroyer & Y-W

I personally don't care for these types of maps, they don't have much purpose, but they do take quite a bit of skill. I'm with you tygard.

9. Ty

Ty Guest

What does that mean?

10. Gravedigger5454

Gravedigger5454 Ancient

They're cool, but only to look at, so I don't think that there's a need to actually download them. The Star Destroyer looks really nice, and the Y Wing does in some of the pics.

11. AlExThEgReAt22

AlExThEgReAt22 Ancient

I know this maps arent easy to do :p

Bungienator wasnt easy lol

12. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

i like it...lol wonder why u can do this and yet we cant stack 2 crates ;D

13. Soggydoughnuts

Soggydoughnuts Ancient

Awesome!! I love star wars. The Star destroyer looks great. Am I sensing a second mason in the future?

-Donuts

14. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

Looks great, tygard.

You should fileshare these, or perhaps work together with Coolant to make some more.

15. SniperTofu

SniperTofu Ancient
    Banned

Poor Y wing....Always getting owned :(

16. TheYavimayan

TheYavimayan Ancient

OMG these are really cool :)

17. Titmar

Titmar Le Mar du Teet

Tygard you need to make an X-Wing now, and a Tie fighter...

18. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

hes working on an AT-AT right now, its looking pretty good

19. Ty

Ty Guest

I tried making a regular TIE fighter, but I couldn't make it detaled enough for my liking. .... I'm posting the AT-AT today even though it's kind of lame, but then I'll probably be trying to work on smaller ships or something, an X-wing is top of my list, but I'm not sure how to go about it yet.

20. kyyrbes

kyyrbes Ancient

i just finished SLAVE I and plan on making and X-wing ill be publishing Slave I pretty soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.