Aeon II

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by ASSASSINinWH1TE, Jun 17, 2011.

1. ASSASSINinWH1TE

ASSASSINinWH1TE Ancient

#1 ASSASSINinWH1TE, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  2. konradtacular

konradtacular Forerunner

yay I was hoping to see this map. I really liked the other one. In this one I see that you still have the cool tower in the middle. I think this one is better. Good job!

3. Soul Slasher

Soul Slasher Forerunner

Very interesting concepts you have here... I love the chute. I only fear that, kill balls, lights, shields, and tin cups combined would cause massive framerate lag...
    There could be more weapons. Small weapons like needlers, AR's, maybe even magnums give underdog-style players an advantage. Overall, I like the layout and concepts. Good job.

4. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

You have potential to make great maps....IF YOU'D TRY. You're only changing a few things about this map. While it may be a good map and it's very creative, I feel that you are just using the same concept over and over again. Try forging a different map. I mean COMPLETELY different. Don't take anything I said into offense, as I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to get you going because I know you've potential :) If you don't want my opinion just tell me to shut up. I don't want to offend you. Goodluck on future forges, I know you will come up with something great.

5. ASSASSINinWH1TE

ASSASSINinWH1TE Ancient

Eightball I love your critiques man :) I actually just wanted to do this map justice, the first Aeon wasn't too good so I wanted to make it better.

I'll be releasing two more version IIs soon but I am releasing a brand new one called Aquaria keep an eye out :)

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Thanks everyone for the comments, and surprisingly the light and kill ball don't cause that many frame rate issues!

#5 ASSASSINinWH1TE, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011