Advanced Interlocking and Merging

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Gravedigger5454, Sep 20, 2008.

1. oDannyKellyo

oDannyKellyo Ancient

Thanks thatl help.

2. chesney1995

chesney1995 Ancient

Thanks so much! I didn't know how to interlock at all before reading the guide and watching the video. I'm gonna go try it out on forge now and see what I can make :)

3. lb Sephiroth dl

lb Sephiroth dl Ancient

Thanks for the help. It worked. Awesome info too. 5/5 on the thread man. Hope this helps people as much as it helped me.

4. the disturbed one

I have searched this site and read everything on merging and interlocking, and no, I don't have the new maps and I'm not even really online. I only have a gamertag because I downloaded some stuff for Oblivion once and am not currently online. Will someone please help me?!?!?!

5. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

What do you need?

6. the disturbed one

soory about the late reply,my internet screwed up...anyway, no matter how many times I try, I can't merge or interlock anything. I've been sitting with my computer and my xbox following everything as closely as I can, but to no effect...Please help...anyone?

I knowI sound stupid asking this...but on older maps(ie. the ones that shipped with the game...no DLC) which objects are immovable objects?

on older maps...are there immovable objects and if not...can someone please direct me to a tutorial that can help me...I have no DLC but would very much like to learn how to merge and interlock

7. winster99

winster99 Ancient

how can i get the map at the top

8. GameTime49

GameTime49 Forerunner

most objects in non DLC maps arent immovable
    the heroic map pac is free though and that has foundry which all the videos are done on