Adrenaline V3

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by last_chaos_7, Nov 23, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map

1. horrible

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ok

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. good

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. awesomesauce!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. last_chaos_7

last_chaos_7 Ancient

[​IMG]

Adrenaline V3

Hi all I posted Adrenaline V2 a few weeks ago and made some major improvements in it. If you don't notice in the pics I added more things to make the track more smooth and fast and fun. The bank turn actually looks driveable now lol. The biggest change you will notice is that the bank into the sheild door elevator is changed completely and is now just a bank all the way up to the edge and then a ramp. This is a very fun map.

Pics yay!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

download: Adrenaline V3

Adrenaline V2 thread: Here

2. evilution101

evilution101 Ancient

Wow, this looks really good. I remember seeing v2 a while ago and this is waybetter. I love the interlocking. The race track looks good and well designed. i do not know if I could build something like that because it looks like it would take forever to make and you need a lot of patance. I dont have a patiance. Godd map and a 5/5 download.
    First post.

3. goldman 010

goldman 010 Ancient
    Banned

well i think the track is pretty god better than average but in some places i can tell you were hurrying or having trouble bordering but still a godd track 3.5/5

4. rewib65

rewib65 Ancient

it looks pretty sloppy for a racetrack, especially a v3, there are many places that need better interlocking and there are many areas where it looks bumpy, and its not supposed to be... 2.5/5

5. last_chaos_7

last_chaos_7 Ancient

Just to let everyone know it is supposed to be a little bumpy and it has tons of interlocking lol. I don't have any more objects to use I used what was there to make a really fun race map. It works perfectly fine DL and check it out for yourself

6. Dimaginaryfrog

Dimaginaryfrog Ancient

looks really fun have to dl