Achievement Hunters/Respawn Radio (Gaming News in Rooster Teeth's Eyes)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Xsnipd, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Xsnipd

Xsnipd Ancient

Hey Guys, There is a gaming website that is called Achievement hunter. It is a website that focuses on achievements on the 360 but anywhere else. It provides good guides, weekly Achievement runs on Ustream and a cool podcast. It is called Respawn Radio and it talk about gaming news. It is sort of the same as the bombcast but it features some more insight on today's gaming news . It is on iTunes and on the Zune Network. The host are Lono and 8bitbass from Sarcastic Gamer and Knuckles Dawson one of the founders and overall leader of Achievement Hunter (An Awesome dude too). so check them out and see what you like. This is their webpage Achievement Hunter · News. You can also check out the respawn radio group here and listen to the podcast or go on to iTunes and search Respawn Radio to Download it.(also Rooster Teeth guys made the site possible)

2. Kidbomber

Kidbomber Ancient

Iv heard of this when i was on Youtube surfing for RvsB and it was good, but imo its needs to upload alot more videos. (but idk if they have, i haven't been on the site in a few long months)

3. Xsnipd

Xsnipd Ancient

dude man the put waaaaaaaaaaaaay more vids up. You should really check it out

4. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

I've never known about this site, usually I'll use xbox360achievements.org. This site look pretty good, so I'll use this one for a bit and see how it works out.