Acai

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Aschur, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Aschur

Aschur Wubba lubba dub dub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I'm just going to be blunt here, You're the only person yet to complain about disorientation, in objective you have a waypoint, therefore you should not get dissoriented even if the map lacks colors to point you the correct direction, just view it as paintball in an office lobby... there isn't going to be colors splashed on everything to tell you which side you are on.

Sorry if I seem defensive here, I'm not trying to be at all, I'm just not going to change the color scheme to remedy your lack of a sense of direction. That is the one and pretty much only thing that I will stand firm on, I simply will not change the colors.

#21 Aschur, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  2. I Flatulated

I Flatulated Forerunner

I played this map with four friends and loved it. It actually inspired me to make some small maps an have done so. Since you asked i did notice when playing with four people I responed right behind someonein one of the rooms in the corner upstairs.Not a huge problem but something you dont realy like to see.

3. darkprince909

darkprince909 Talented
    Creative Force

this map looks like a combination of foundation and derilict, and its dead sexy