Debate Abortion yes or no?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Roche178, Jun 20, 2008.

1. x KhAoSmAsTeR x

x KhAoSmAsTeR x Ancient

We have to think about the pros and cons of this situation. Some of you say the con of this is pretty much murder. Some of you say the pro is having a baby as a teenager would suck. My opinion the person should get to choose. But they must go through a few steps. The steps are hire an attorney, discuss to the attorney what is going on, go to court and bring in the father, and then have the case, and then the judge at the end thinks about what is going on and makes the decision whether or not the person should get an abortion. Now that is just my theory. In both the cases of the pros and cons both make equal points. But what I just said above should be what should happen.

2. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

Well this is how I see it; it's the girls life and if the girl doesn't want the child cause of the child's health problems at birth or because they can't handle the responsibility of a child. ftw

3. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

If I had a wife I wouldn't let her do it, but single women should have the right to decide for themselves. In a family situation though, it should be discussed.