A Team BRs Map

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by ►Lol◄, May 21, 2008.

1. ►Lol◄

►Lol◄ Ancient

Hey, this is the 1st map that i've ever posted on a forum. I played some games with my friends, and got a very positive response, so i decided to put it up on here. I'm not any master forger, and i dont have little overshield decorations, but this map has great gameplay. It's name is exactly what it is: A Team BRs Map. Well, you probably want pics now, so I'll go ahead and post them:

View of Box A, Corner B, and Sniper Perch (it's hard to see Sniper Perch in this pic; I have more): [​IMG]
    By lollllllllll

View of Corner A: [​IMG]
    By lollllllllll

View of Box B, Box A, Corner B, Large Slant, Tower (behind Large Slant), and Sniper Perch (the corner wall in the top middle of the pic): [​IMG]
    By lollllllllll

View of Tower, Slant, and Sniper Perch: [​IMG]
    By lollllllllll

View of Sniper Perch: [​IMG]
    By lollllllllll

Different view of Tower, Large Slant, and Box B: [​IMG]
    By lollllllllll

View of Base: [​IMG]
    By lollllllllll

These might be some good pictures, but to really see how good the map is, you need to play some 3v3's or 4v4's (or epic 49-50 2v7's). But to do that, you need to download it here. (slot 6)

#1 ►Lol◄, May 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2008
    Y35 <3 likes this.
  2. Chipsinabox

Chipsinabox Ancient

Welcome to forgehub!
    As seeing this as your first map thread, I advise you to take a look at the tutorials on posting a map here, because we all have OCD about it. I would love to see what your map is about, but I cannot see a thing at the moment. Please take a look at what is the problem with your screenshots, and please post a more extensive description.

-cheers!

3. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

Hello new member and welcome to forgehub. As you visit this site more often, you will get used to everyone and discover what a close knit community we are. However, I can see your post isn't quite in line with the posting rules. If you would please read this topic for information instructing you on proper posting and rules. Thank you, and if you have any further questions please contact me by sending me a private message.

EDIT: Crap, you beat me to it.

4. darkmuse19

darkmuse19 Ancient

glad to see you have the pics up. the map looks clean and nicely interlocked but a bit plain. try adding more cover/scenery. btw please change the title of your first post to the maps name only. other than that good job. also make a link directly to the maps b.net thread to download it other than your fileshare

5. SPAGETTII

SPAGETTII Ancient

I have one word for you
    EMPTY!
    put in more cover
    not bad for your first post though

6. wiggums

wiggums Guest

seems a little empty, but im sure it would be great for slayer

7. Devious Void

Devious Void Ancient

Nice use of the forging 101 techinques.
    A little barren in my mind.

8. FreakyPenguin5

FreakyPenguin5 Ancient

you should edit this map so there is a better appearance and then you will get more downloads and if the map is kind of empty just make the playing area smaller

9. LOCK.xcf

LOCK.xcf Ancient

This is very good, you used alot of forging tactics and it turned out looking pretty good, looks kinda empty though...

10. ILANDTOWER

ILANDTOWER Ancient

everything else is good but yes very empty

11. ImI METAL ImI

ImI METAL ImI Ancient

As everyone else has said, it looks somewhat empty. It looks like it could be interlocked a little better as well.