A New Smashing Idea!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Guardion07, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Guardion07

Guardion07 Ancient

Obviously I am not austrian so whats with the title? I have though of a new trap that may or may not work. It starts out as a simple dumpster trap. A dumpster and man cannon with a custom power-up blocking it. But instead of just slamming you into the other side. There will be a man cannon on the other side also, sending it back the other way, and so on and so forth. I have experimented with this idea but have produced meaningless resulults. I was wondering if someone will try to help me out. Honestly the results looked REALLY wrong in so many ways, lol.

2. Chedderboy

Chedderboy Ancient

Pics/diagram pl0x? I think I understand what you're describing, but pics would help.

3. DMM White

DMM White Ancient

Sorry, I've completely missed that joke. Are Austrians known for their smashing?

4. Guardion07

Guardion07 Ancient

I don't know, some accent of english uses a smashing as the word amazing. Its either that or australian or british... I will get some pics in, its just very hard to work horizontally and hard to build vertically. They will be in some time soon.

#4 Guardion07, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  5. TheTerrorOfDeath

if my interpretation of this is correct, he wants a trap that will go back and forth across a hallway or a similar narrow passage

Edit: i would help but i am not good with traps/switches

#5 TheTerrorOfDeath, Mar 28, 2009
  6. kevinb1231996

kevinb1231996 Ancient

i'll be happy to try and help although im not very good at forge i make lots of dumpster traps :p

EDIT: my gt is my forum name you can send me a FR if you're interested

#6 kevinb1231996, Mar 28, 2009
  7. Guardion07

Guardion07 Ancient

TheTerrorofDeath is correct, I want it to move back and forth and hit you or kill you if you walk into it.