A new Battle Creek, made in a new way!! (Read)

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Mlg iX M1N1 iX, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Mlg iX M1N1 iX

Mlg iX M1N1 iX Ancient

People have made numerous remakes, but of course, theyre green! standoff has the colour im looking for!

it also has the rock qualities and I already have the picture in my head, so, please post your gamertag, and Well get this puppy started!

MLG iX M1N1 iX COPYRIGHT INC.

If any one steals MLG iX M1N1 IX's map, they will be sued for plagarism, so please do not try it.

lol sorry, i just had to say that, lol, ok well leave a message with ur gamertag

2. Morphine

Morphine Ancient

The problem with doing it in a non foundry map is it's going to be very difficult to recreate the underground parts of the bases. I admit standoff might have similar textures to beaver creak but if you are going for layout similarity i think you're going to have a rough time with this idea.

3. Mostfoozy

Mostfoozy Ancient

i agree w/ morphine... foundry has all the right materials...but green isnt the best color
    :squirrel_hug:

4. Wakko45

Wakko45 Ancient

In my personal opinion, Standoff doesn't have the right materials to make a good Beaver/Battle Creek. Gameplay>Graphics

5. freezefry

freezefry Ancient

The map would be absolutely pointless if it were on foundry. It just wouldn't be right and fun.

6. LocketRaunchers

LocketRaunchers Ancient

It could be a spiritual remake, like Guardian. The openable doors could be the underground exits, maybe. I think it could work, even if it doesn't resemble Battle Creek. Because I honestly don't ever remember seeing just a forged version of a map that doesn't have some sort of gimmick like the minefield on Sandtrap, or blockades and timed events for Infection. Just a map that plays like any other.

7. Mlg iX M1N1 iX

Mlg iX M1N1 iX Ancient

I actually already have the plan for getting the underground done.

8. MealonX

MealonX Ancient

use King of the hill for boundries