A Kingdom for Keflings

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cookieking23, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

A pretty neat arcade game, nice and laid back. Basically, you are a giant with control over a city of little people known as Keflings, and you tell them what to do in order to make the Kingdom better.

If anyone else gets this, drop me a FR and we can work on getting those banner achievements.

Arcade: A Kingdom for Keflings - Xbox Live's Major Nelson

2. Raw King07

Raw King07 Ancient

My friend and I were debating about whether or not to get this game, would you say it's worth the 800 points?

3. Dr. Chombie

Dr. Chombie Ancient

I've never heard of that game. Someone enlighten me.

4. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

I think that it's pretty fun, worth the 800 points for me. Not any special type of reply value, but I'm sure I'll play through a few times to work towards getting the perfect Kingdom.

5. Shatakai

Shatakai Ancient

From what I saw in the trial there is no "goal" in the game. Sure, you build homes and workshops and stuff, but there is no obstacle or challenge. Doesn't really appeal to me.

6. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

Shataki your right, there isn't really a goal. It's not a bad game though, if your an arcade junnkie, like me, get it. I think it's fun. I don't have many achievements but I'm really far in my multyplayer game.

7. Shatakai

Shatakai Ancient

I'm not saying it's a bad game, I'm just saying that the game does not appeal to me. I don't play many arcade games, so I am used to a higher standard of game than this. However, I am well aware that there are many people that like this type of game and will enjoy playing it.

8. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

lol I knew what you meant. If it's not your type of game then deffinately don't get it. but if you like games like CivRev and that type, try the demo.

9. Dr. Chombie

Dr. Chombie Ancient

I usually only buy arcade games for 400 MP or less unless the game is really awesome and well deserving of a download, but since most arcade game now a days are worth 800 MP, I won't be buying too many of them. I do have a job though and I am quite the arcade junky so we'll see.

10. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

Castle Crashers and Portal =)
    There's a lot of good games. Megaman, Age Of Booty isn't terrible, Bomberman. There's a lot of options.

11. Dr. Chombie

Dr. Chombie Ancient

I wanted to get Portal. I'm a big Portal fan, but I don't have the Xbox nor the Microsoft points to get it.

12. Tristan28

Tristan28 Ancient

I am going to have to download it and check it out.

13. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

Anyone that does have it should send me a FR to help me get banners :p