A Guide to The "Black Surrounding" Pic

Discussion in 'Screenshot Guides' started by NYYanks33, Dec 13, 2008.

1. NYYanks33

NYYanks33 Ancient

Well fist of all im sure many of you have never heard of this.So here is an example.[​IMG]Here is the Bungie link Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Details
    Alright so this is what you need.Start a forge game on Ghosttown.Put on the FX effects Juicy,Gloomy, and Pen & Ink.Next spawn a Regen. and Power Drain on Ista-Spawn.Next throw the PD and the Regen.You must be Invulnerable or the PD will lower your shields and ruin it.Go into theater and watch the PD run out.Once it explodes watch the purple snoke go out.When its released go up turn the smoke.(In camera mode)If done correclty you get shots like this. [​IMG]
    All credit goes to me.NY Yanks 33.Please dot try to steal my credit im showing you to be nice and maybe one day people will know the name NY Yanks 33.

2. Stratigon13

Stratigon13 Ancient

Wow that second pic looks like a scene in a movie or something it is really cool. This effect seems useful i think ill play around with it.

3. IVY SNAKE

IVY SNAKE Ancient

These could really be cool pics if u thought about since the background colors are like that if you get a pic just just right it could turn out to be really cool