Sandbox 8 Beings

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by DYZFUNCTIONAL, Jul 24, 2009.

1. DYZFUNCTIONAL

DYZFUNCTIONAL Ancient

8 Beings
    This map is a simple map, it is not the greatest but it works,this map was not really inspired by anything but it has alot of stuff in it that you might reconize,so i hope you like it and enjoy it.
    Download Map Here
    Details:This map is not really menat for anything but it is desighned fo 8 people and they must grab the swords for no reason but to fight.
    BirdsEyeView-[​IMG]
    SideView-[​IMG]
    Bottom-[​IMG]

If i did not do something right please let me know ,my first time posting

#1 DYZFUNCTIONAL, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  2. Thundercat the plunderer

You didn't really give any specifics about the map. Is it made for 8 people? and for sword fighting? Try adding more details in your thread, and maybe some action shots to give a better feel for what people will be in for should they download.

3. Dak393

Dak393 Ancient

Well it is in aesthetic maps so it is not necessarily meant to even be a playable map. It looks good but is there any inspiration for the map or story behind it? opps you said no inspiration :) are there any more details you can give?

#3 Dak393, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  4. Benzu Akamaru

Benzu Akamaru Ancient

I do have to say, it's better that you put this in the aesthetic section than competitive or casual section, because it's really simple but it looks cool. I don't see a NEED that 8 people must play, for if they did the map would be much too small and moshpit-ish. But this looks like the perfect dual map for a friend who thinks he's better at swords. Because it's got a little terrain, but it's mainly just cool.

5. Dralthi

Dralthi Ancient

It looks pretty cool and very well forged but you don't quite have my dl because I'm not sure what gametypes it would work with... if any. Please give a little bit more of a description.

6. Monitor

Monitor Ancient

Personally I think it's a very good aesthetic map, but that's it. Now, if your were able to make this in to a competitive map or something it would be an instant download from me, good job, 4/5