4v4

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by nickjones, Dec 19, 2008.

1. nickjones

nickjones Ancient

hello everyone, first post here. its best for 4v4 flag or TS. its kinda of a mix of midship & sanctuary.
    the name of map is 4v4. i guess i could tell a little more. rockets in the middle. shotgun is in the middle to the side. sniper is at each base. carbine under the giant hill, and there some spike nades at the top of the hill.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

download here

2. smitty0018

smitty0018 Ancient

First off, your pictures are way to small. I can't make out what they are. Second of all, give your map a name. Third of all provide some description. I doubt you'll get any downloads without a name and a description...

3. sparten57

sparten57 Ancient

his pictures may be to small but until he gets them fixed you can click on the picture itself and it will take you to a larger version of that picture yes he needs 2 name his map but it really doesnt change the gameplay at all but 4v4 could be the name of his map (but i doupt it) and he did give a decription just not a very good or long one

4. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

Host your images with photobucket, it's more reliable.

The map looks good, but it's very open. It's not exactly lacking cover, more like it's missing structures. If you remake this, try to add some more construction into your map. By the looks of things, the corners of the map are pretty barren.

5. Yevah

Yevah Ancient

first off im glad to see that the picture are actually on here, most post today there hasnt been anything on the post but a discreption. As for the pics there too small, but for what i can see the map looks ok. Theres pretty much no interlocking, and i dont see any geomerging. But for a first post the map itself looks good. Im glad to see that you got your post kinda right, latly we have seen many done right. The name though could be a lot more entertaining, i dont see it bringing much attention wit ha name "4v4" (although i look at all new maps).
    3/5 for getting the post almost right
    1.5/5 for the map

6. nickjones

nickjones Ancient

hey sorry about the imageshack, give me a sec to fix it. and the name of map is 4v4. i guess i could tell a little more. rockets in the middle. shotgun is in the middle to the side. sniper is at each base. carbine under the giant hill, and there some spike nades at the top of the hill.

7. SoLo92

SoLo92 Ancient

the layout looks fine but u didnt use many forge tecnuiqes (sorry for the spelling!). so follow this link to FORGING-101 and learn how to make ur maps a million times better.
    i also noticed u used the wall from griffball-'08 to block off the map.

8. Skanky Toast

Skanky Toast Ancient

i would suggest you to make some sort of higher structure in the center and such to attempt to eliminate cross grenades like industries and to make the map more aesthetically pleasing. 3/5 could use work and a better name, like.. sting or something original. happy forging.