Sandbox 4 way bomber

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by InherentFlame, May 10, 2009.

1. InherentFlame

InherentFlame Ancient

4 way bomber

Introduction:
    4 way bomber was the first map i made entirely on my own and i came up with the idea for it while i was coming home from the chippy.
    Anyways enough of that... lets get on to what it is.
    The map is an assault map which has 4 bases and 4 teams (1base per team) The objective is to get the bomb from the centre of the map and plant it in another teams base. Since there is twice the amount of teams it is twice more fun and twice more harder. The main playing area is based in the crypt to add to the closeness.

What gametypes it supports:
    Any single bomb gametype i like to play 5 rounds with 1 bomb plant to win each round.
    I guess team slayer andffa slayer could also be done on this map along side ctf but i haven't tested with them.

Weapons and equipment on the map:

Shotgun x1 (in the centre above the bomb)
    Needler x4
    Spiker x4
    Plasma rifle x4
    Plasma grenade x16
    Regenerator x1
    Bubble shield x1
    Grav lift x1
    Power drain x1
    Overshield x1

Screenshots:

I only have one screenshot because the map is the same all the way around sojust think of this on either side.

[​IMG]

This is one half of the map i will upload more when i get more images.

the map: soon to come i clicked post instead of preview. No flaming about this please

#1 InherentFlame, May 10, 2009
    Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. Manoukian1414

Manoukian1414 Ancient

There is no download link, and if your map isn't ready, don't post it.

3. exploreTheGore

exploreTheGore Ancient

looks pretty good but at the same time looks a little to open. Maybe it is just the picture but it looks like it would be pretty hard to score if the only thing giving you cover is a single pipe piece. I would download and see how it plays but i got RROD and don't get my Xbox till next Monday. I give it a 3.5/5 but I could be wrong since I can't play the map.

4. InherentFlame

InherentFlame Ancient

no i was preparing my post and i was previewing it but i clicked the wrong button.

if you got problems with me clicking wrongly then tell a mod to delete for me

5. sleeper7642

sleeper7642 Ancient

GTFO Troll. But anyway, this map isn't very good. It seems way too open and very plain. If you add a lot more structures and some more weapons, this could evolve into a decent map. However, until then, 1.5/5.

P.S. Your map seems very similar to my map, Quadrant.

6. InherentFlame

InherentFlame Ancient

well i can say i did not copy as i have never seen your map before and thank you for your comments.

7. Prodigious 7k

Prodigious 7k Ancient

if you finish it well, add some more pictures, adownoad link. ithink itwould be afun map. if i where you iwould rename it and start a new thread when you have finished because many maps get most of their views in the first few hours while on the post is in the new maps section