Sandbox 3rd map pack

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by yugiohiscoolpojo, Sep 9, 2010.

1. yugiohiscoolpojo

yugiohiscoolpojo Forerunner

hello again this will be my third thread. I have a lot of other maps but since reach is coming out soon im just going to post some of my newest maps i have made, there are 3 of them, 1 for slayer and 2 are trap maps that i just made for fun, i made a second one because a lot of my friends liked the first one, anyways here is the first map.

map download: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details
    gametype download: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details (this link is for the kng of the hill version, if you want slayer just change the gametype... the custom should be a 60 second camo and you spawn with an smg and br ..cuz i like halo2.. but i think you can just download the king varient and edit it for slayer)
    map name: o yea i didnt make one, its called tri unsym. so you can change that if you want
    map pictures:

o yea i put my name on the map
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2nd map, map name: my trap map, this is the first trap map i have made so far
    gametype download: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

map pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3rd map name: my trap map v2 , this is the second trap map i have made it is similar to the first but longer and involves more jumping
    gametype download: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

map pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

both of the trap maps are really fun to play by yourself but if you have more people just put them on the same team so there is no assassinating. another thing, for both trap maps when you are falling in the tube that tkes you to the crypt, don't hit the walls or you won't make the jump. o yea the 2 trap maps were really hard to take pictures of and a lot was left out but they really are fun if you like puzzle maps. whoops i posted one of the pictures twice for the slayer map.

#1 yugiohiscoolpojo, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010