Debate 2012?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xxAl Capwnagexx, Jun 25, 2008.

1. macka654

macka654 Ancient

No thats stupid, I believe everything happens at a random time, and for a reason. There is no set time for when the world will end.

2. HumBoys

HumBoys Ancient

I'm pretty sure they predicted JFK's assassination. Personally, I don't beleive it. I will give you 2 cookies if I am wrong.

3. BIGGnelson

BIGGnelson Ancient

I will not worry about it i will just live my life enjoy it and if i die so what who cares you will all be dead with me
    Im bringin you all down with me hahaa

Edit: Holy **** my view was the 666 the worlds gonna end!!!!!

#63 BIGGnelson, Jul 6, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  4. FordCalvin

FordCalvin Ancient
    Banned

It just the Mayan Calender Ending. People try to come up with gay bull **** to get everyone scared. It's the most retarded internet hoax yet.

5. Thorax tehGREAT

Thorax tehGREAT Ancient

its not going to end just because some people got bored making a callendor that spand more then there going to live

6. MONKEYDEATH3730

MONKEYDEATH3730 Ancient

I couldnt find the article again but recently msn made an article on the subject. The world will most likely end in 2012... but its most likely not going to be catastrophic (thats right, i used a big word)

Playerhata27 and Debo37 like this.
  7. J A Y

J A Y Ancient

The world will end when it wants to end. I highely doubt that humans and technology can decide or guess when the world is going to end.

8. Aridpheonix

Aridpheonix Ancient

I think it will be a nuclear war between the Israelis and Pakistanis and we are going to get involved and it will be an apocalyptic WWIII, for 5 months, and after that, god will come.

9. StreetSoccer12

StreetSoccer12 Ancient

it's the year I graduate so it really sucks but my mom has a whole book on this and the world wont actually end their are a couple different theory's of 2012. I think my mom told me that people will gain more spiritual enlightment. I don't think its a big deal because life has already become ****ed up. Rapists, murderers, terrorists, racism, third world country's starving while other's are having more trouble with eating to much. Does it really matter a whole lot? It could just be a fresh new start at life you never could actually tell.

10. doughens12

doughens12 Ancient

I think that this is total bullcrap also. i just don't really believe in those like ancient civilization prophecies. and yes, i know, the mayans still exist, but they were best known in ancient civilization times (at least i think they were).
    Also, if we would die of anything, I would say that it would have sumthin 2 do with al gore and manbearpig, but that's just my opinion...

11. schmidget

schmidget Ancient

Yeah this is BS. I'm not denying the meteor... which would suck... But if the world were to end in 2012. It wouldn't be from global warming. In my opinion, that's also BS. Didn't just a couple of years ago the hype was about an ice age??? Come on people! By trying to help the world, were actually screwing it up as we speak. Those hybrid cars for instance. Sure, they're great, they get good gas milage, don't go fast, but they're good. They were made to help the environment, but in the end, the battery that type of car runs on has proven by scientists to be WORSE than a regular car battery, and contributes to destroy the environment. And, the oil case, IMO is just simple things that will end, for instance, our lack of drilling in Florida. That needs to be done, because people are freaking out when the answer is right in front og them. SO that clearly states, in my opinion(with sources) that WE cannot destroy the world ourselves. AND btw global warming failed this winter... I got a couple of inches of snow here in Hattiesburg, MS two times, lol. And i believe that mayan stuff is also BS. What if that calendar is a complete different date then what we think. I mean, we might have gotten their language screwed up... you never know!
    I don't really believe that psycic (sp?) stuff. I mean, little premonitions we all get, but no one but the creator of this Earth (God, as I believe) would know, as he planned it out.

12. hardip

hardip Ancient

well heres what i think if the Mayans were soo smart why arent they alive now

13. swiftarget1983

swiftarget1983 Ancient

Well, nobody truly knows what will happen for sure. The only way we will ever find out, is if we all live to the year of 2012. I in m own opinion don`t think this will be the end of the world. This was predicted many times, for different dates, and hey look at us, we're still alive. What you are saying about the three things lining up, the sun, earth and milky way, it could of happened before too. History repeats itself, and if the world didn't end there, then why would it now?

14. swiftarget1983

swiftarget1983 Ancient

COMPLETLEY AGREED UPON roflflfllflf

15. Tex

Tex Ancient

That's really quite ignorant of you. -_-

Oh and SwiftTarget, don't double post, as you are warned, you may be soon to be banned if you don't take a good, solid look at our rules here at forgehub.

You can view them here.

16. stin10

stin10 Ancient

what better way to get a girl then say the worlds going to end tommarow. but seriously.

i don't really think anything will happen, and if it does, then i'll go out the way i came in, fighting for air

17. Monsta Masha

Monsta Masha Ancient

Ivory, you have a point. A cycle never stops. It just continues round and round in a circle if you will. How the world will change, I think, will be that something happens to the environment. But if, by some small chance, the world comes to an end on December 21, 2012, i think it will be caused by global warming.

18. Nobody Worthy

Nobody Worthy Ancient

I think in 2012 (Dec. 21) that all the people who really do believe the world is going to end are going to cause a bunch of riots and turn into vicious criminals and act upon sinful instinct. Then, once they are all done with that and the next day comes, they'll all feel like a bunch of idiots. Which I would love to see happen. (But I really actually do doubt it) ~But I honestly can't say for sure what will happen. Just because a bunch of people say that the world will end, whether they are psychics, part of some super advance civilization, or none of the above... doesn't mean it's actually going to happen. The only way we'll know for sure is when the day comes. However, I do feel that if the day does come and go and nothing happens, then it'll most likely be forgotten about.

~On a side note~
    I would like to have a zombie epidemic though, I've always loved killing zombies in the Resident Evil games. =D

EDIT:
    Well, giving the fact that about 78% (maybe even more) of ALL NATIVE AMERICAN tribes were killed by Euporeans... Yeah, that might be a reason why they aren't alive.

#78 Nobody Worthy, Jul 12, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  19. CookiesR4U

CookiesR4U Ancient

no, matter doesnt end

20. CookiesR4U

CookiesR4U Ancient

(being an arse) if they can predict the future shouldnt they have seen it coming?