16 Player Racing Map Idea

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Fatal Crysis, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Fatal Crysis

Fatal Crysis Forerunner

Hey guys,
    So anyways I'll just cut to the chase of what my idea is for my next upcoming race map I'm currently building and thinking of to pull of.

So basically my idea popped up when I came across CruelLEGEACY's maps and his awesome directing skills of machinma and where he forges 16 player race maps like some community members do here on forgehub & basically what I wanted to do something a bit different in my suggestion. What my idea is that is that I wanna build a California/West Coast type theme to it and where I take some well known things from popular cites in Cali such as the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles, the golden gate bridge/streets of San Fransisco, Yosmite National Park etc and incoporate it into a racetrack.

So if anyone likes this is idea please reply in a thoughtful response and more appericate it if you wanna tag along in my track idea and I always include anyone in the description for credit when my track and work is finished.
    Thanks guys!!
    -Fatal Crysis

P.S. Just some visuals just in case if you don't know what I'm talking about and plus just get a idea in your head too lol.

[​IMG]
    San Fransisco Streets

[​IMG]
    Golden Gate Bridge- San Fransisco, CA

[​IMG]
    Hollywood Sign(Obv lol)- Hollywood, CA

[​IMG]
    Yosemite National Park- Yosemite, CA

2. Packeranatic

Packeranatic Forerunner

I don't know about Yosemite, but the rest all sounds like a good idea, and the Hollywood sign would be easy to incorporate and add a nice touch, as for the Golden Gate Bridge, I actually started a version of that back in Halo 3 in Sandbox. Just visuallizing it though makes me think it will take up a lot of decorative pieces.

3. HYP3D

HYP3D Forerunner

ITS LEDGEND.....Wait for it

ARY!
    The Hollywood sign would be neat if it said "Halowood"
    Good luck with the forging, Can't wait till its finished
    Btw would <3 to tag along
    Gamertag: HYP3RALI

#3 HYP3D, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011