13-year old child becomes father.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wiggums, Feb 17, 2009.

1. The Spartan III

The Spartan III Ancient
    Banned

good god, that girl is HIDEOUS!!!!!!!! she's the kind of thing i would see in my nightmares... anyway, i saw this like a week ago or something. pretty ****ed up if you ask me. she was obviously so desperate to get laid, she not only went out with a 12 year old, but a tiny 12 year old who said he hasn't even had sex ed or "the talk" yet!!!! she should've went for a 13 1/2 year old guy whos really large in stature, and has some brains. i cant believe that kid doesn't know what "financial" means. he is such an idiot. when he asked what financial meant, you could totally see her shake her head like "oh ****, my babies daddy will be getting out of puberty when my kid will be going into it!". she also looked pretty ashamed of having him as her kids dad. it truly is sad that she is that desperate. and isn't that statuatory rape? 15 year old ****s a 12 year old?

also, i noticed how this is evolving. 20 years ago, unmarried barely legal people began having babies. 10 years ago it escalated to unmarried 16-17 year olds. 5 years ago it was 15-17 year olds. now its gone down to ****ing 12-13 year olds??!!?! i mean WTF?

2. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

hi5
    Everyone is beautiful when your eyes are closed.

3. IPokeNinjas

IPokeNinjas Ancient

I heard about this in The Sun newspaper and apparently nobody knows who the real father is, the 15 year old "Mother" apparently slept around with AT LEAST 8 other lads at around the same time, tbh i think somebody needs to calm down :/

4. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

the boy looks younger than my brother. My brother's ten. WTF is up with this world. Kids having sex at ****ing 13. This is so screwed up. WTF did his parents tell him? "Go do whatever the hell you want. Be back at 8 for bed" This is so screwed up.

5. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

Should have bin a sailor because as Austin Powers puts it "Only sailers use condums!"

But seriously, I would expect a story this know in America first from watching maury every saturday morning.

6. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Moral of the story: if your parents still give you an allowance, you should not have children.

7. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

Moral of the story, have sex as soon as possible.

8. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

Poor kid. Probably got raped by that munter lol. But yeah I don't know how his family will cope wth this. They could just pretend that the kbaby is actually the kid's brother. Or they could put it up for adoption.

9. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

Kid knows it's his. No denying it now.

10. MichMaster32

MichMaster32 Ancient

man that is crazy. kids are having sex really young. like wow. the kids were probably never talked to by there parents about sex. its important to know the dangers of sex.

remember rap it before you tap it!!!

11. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

Lol sucks for you.

Kind of ironic I'm reading this thread the same day that it just got out that my best friend (15) did a bunch of stuff with a 7th grader (13) last night. Lol. They're everywhere!

I don't get why kids aren't taught about "protection" in these situations. I don't really care how old you are when you do it first, just as long as you aren't stupid about it.

12. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

Wow...It just seems that people these days have no moral values. If the kid had a chance to do this then he obviously wasnt being watched by his parents. It just seem to me that at that age its his parents fault for all of this happening

13. Conkerkid11

Conkerkid11 Ancient

I just found out that some 8th grader who is in all of my classes just got pregnant on Valentine's Day with some other 8th grader. She's trying to keep it a secret but slowly her so called "Friends" have spread the news around the school... I find this very sad, and don't understand how like... how could an 8th grader even fall in love with another 8th grader long enough to start having sex? She dumped him right after she found out she was pregnant.

I know that this is true and not just another stupid lie, because I later found out that the reason she is always leaving school so early is to go to the hospital. I just don't get it. What the hell were the parents doing!? Video taping it so that they could sell the video for money!?

The school I go to is so messed up. I just overheard a student randomly tell the teacher that she was going to jail. She hasn't shown up to school since.

I also heard that some kid was trying to sell pot. He went to jail, and hasn't been to school for a month.

I like being normal. Kinda..

EDIT: Strange thing to, we aren't British, we are just screwed up.

#33 Conkerkid11, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  14. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

ummm, is this an isolated incident, or are all the 12 year old british kids having sex these days?

and honestly, how did this chick have sex with 8 kids? even if they were only 12-16 or whatever? she looks like she was beaten with an ugly stick repeatedly. and with a lot of force.

and is this 12 year old have downs syndrome? im fairly sure i knew what "financially" meant at age 4.

oh and to reply to the last post, im sure they werent "in love". almost everyone who has sex before the age of 21 isnt in love.
    and your school really isnt that messed. yeah an eigth grader got regnant, and that young, but many high school students get pregnant. and sell pot. and go to jail.
    o wait i didnt consider that you could be in elementary school. but i remember a few kids in my school trying to sell various illegal substances in 5th grade.

15. Tectonix

Tectonix Ancient

he's the man

16. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

Dude, I have kids in my grade that don't even like girls yet. I'm 15. WTF!? So far this year, some guy fingered his dog, 2 kids are in juvi, and some chick me and my best friend hung out with all the time just did pot. We were so pissed and don't talk to her anymore. THEN she texted us telling us she'd suck us for money so she could buy more pot. We said no. I lol'd. It's only going to get weirder, so don't think you've seen it all.

Around 16, i don't think it's weird at all to have your first experience. That's when a lot of people do. I mean, by then you know the ins and outs of it all, have developed, and naturally could have done it for years. Just don't do it without protection. Dumb asses.

17. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Hold up, hold up. You're just noticing this? You'd have to be blind not to notice the sudden seductive/illegal/raunchy uprising throughout 'our' generation. I mean ****, my friend lost her virginity at 12, needless to say I'm still friends with her. And, she along with many of my friends have smoked weed, but yet I still remain there friends.

Where have you been?

18. Dthen

Dthen Ancient

Wow, way to go and generalise a whole country from 2 people, I'm sure the other several million must be identically misguided. I see you put a lot of thought into that post [/sarcasm]

Oh, and sex IS the only thing we're "built" for. Reproduction and continuation is the end aim of the human race.

Isolated incident.

19. Conkerkid11

Conkerkid11 Ancient

Am I the only one around here that doesn't smoke pot!? Jesus christ you guys are nuts!

ZANDER, your 15 and you do pot? I'm going to be 15 in November. I don't ever plan on doing pot! Me and my friends joke about sex and drugs but we never do either of them! What's wrong with everybody?

Maybe I do go to a good school.. seeing as you are all used to losing your virginity at age 12 and smoking pot at age 15. What the hell?

20. Adelyss

Adelyss Hotdishhh

Lol wow...thats bad at 13...shame If I were the parents I'd be furious probably smack him to..just kidding.