€t€rnity

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by LynnJynh9315, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Lance001

Lance001 Ancient

Very, very well made post and map. The only negative comment I could come up with would be the lack of detail on the bottom floor...it appears to be a tad bland, without a lot of interesting geometry. However, as I haven't played the map, I can't say for sure.

Other than that, this is really quite impressive.

2. LynnJynh9315

LynnJynh9315 Ancient

LynnJynh9315 stands chastised.....

I see, my fault. I do have a question though, is someone guilty of a necro-post whenever they post in a forum that is too old- or only when it is also a bump? Furthermore, what if it is not my forum but rather someone else's? If so, that just seems a tad bit extreme.... I'll try to avoid this in the future.
    I'd be a fool to say I "know what I'm doing", someone would most certainly point out that I'm no expert. Nevertheless, I do try. As for building more maps, I'm am working on my next map right now (geo-merging those interlocked stairs is a real b****). The way I've got the next map in my head, it should be pretty good. So, thank you for your comments- I hope you enjoy playing on the map.
    You are probably right, the bottom floor is more bland than the top two. However, you also have to take into consideration that I did not know how to geo-merge when I created this map. Again, thank you for your comments (I'd thank Creep1ng De4th, but he didn't leave any comments).

3. Toxic Spade

Toxic Spade Ancient

This was an amazing free for all map. I can't really comment on the weapons that were on the map, because I was playing this map with random weapon start. The man cannons were a great edition to this map. They provided quick access to the top of the tower and were crucial to gameplay. I really haven't read the other comments about this map, but for those who haven't downloaded it I'd recommend it for FFA.

4. Oo iTz KiLLJoY

Oo iTz KiLLJoY Ancient

Epic win. I love this map

feature?